Your Opinions on Ninty's Smash Fans vs Harada's "Spammers are like terrorist" Drama?

Well some Nintendo/Waluigi "fans" compared Waluigi's exclusion in Smash Ultimate to the Twin Towers 9/11 Terrorist attack (there's distasteful fanart out there of it if you look). So yeah, 1000000% on Harada's side on this, screw them. He's probably sick of the Kiryu for Tekken requests as well. I basically don't use social media partially for this, who wants to be bundled on endlessly to include some stupid character for a fighting game by people that don't know when to quit.
Its why I love Itsuno on Twitter so much, just incredibly rude/straight talking to anyone that asks him anything. Cracks me up.

Well some Nintendo/Waluigi "fans" compared Waluigi's exclusion in Smash Ultimate to the Twin Towers 9/11 Terrorist attack (there's distasteful fanart out there of it if you look). So yeah, 1000000% on Harada's side on this, screw them. He's probably sick of the Kiryu for Tekken requests as well. I basically don't use social media partially for this, who wants to be bundled on endlessly to include some stupid character for a fighting game by people that don't know when to quit.
Its why I love Itsuno on Twitter so much, just incredibly rude/straight talking to anyone that asks him anything. Cracks me up.

I sometime do wonder if the rude/snapback kind of PR from game devs is warranted becuase of things like this. Sns does bring out the worst in some people.

Smash community is toxic as shit, so I think Harada has been extremely polite in this case

I like to think that the more people spam Kiryu for Tekken, the more unlikely it is that Harada will actually bend and do it. Which is a shame, because Kiryu would make so much more fucking sense in T7 than Geese, Akuma, Negan and Noctis combined.

The more they spam, the more Harada probably thinks "fuck 'em"

Thanks Spammers...this is why we can't have nice things in life.

Don't you be slighting King Geese now ;) He's the best thing to be included in Tekken 7 by a million miles. He's the best fighting game boss ever (if only for theme alone) and I purchased T7 based on him alone. One day I'll actually start it! Plus having him and Akuma in the game is badass from a fighting game crossover perspective. Can't say I care for Negan or Noctis though (especially Noctis, that was done because SE was whoring FFXV out to anyone and everyone that would have it)

Don't you be slighting King Geese now ;) He's the best thing to be included in Tekken 7 by a million miles. He's the best fighting game boss ever (if only for theme alone) and I purchased T7 based on him alone. One day I'll actually start it! Plus having him and Akuma in the game is badass from a fighting game crossover perspective. Can't say I care for Negan or Noctis though (especially Noctis, that was done because SE was whoring FFXV out to anyone and everyone that would have it)

I disagree...I REALLY hate the 2D characters in this game :D Okay, that's strong of me to say, maybe not hate but they're just not Tekken to me...it's like if they were to put Ryu from Street Fighter into Virtua Fighter...it would never feel right to me. Same thing with Tekken. They just don't gel for me. I know, I know, projectiles are easily side step able in that game and some of their shit is easily punishable when you know how to punish it...but I don't know...just not Tekken.

Especially in a main line game that isn't a cross over. If it had been something like the ill fated TEKKENXStreetFighter I would have been okay with it. (although, Tekken 7 feels like it took elements from what that cross over should have been with Rage Arts and everything.)

As for Noctis? Everything about him screams "perfect for Soul Calibur...so why the fuck is he in Tekken?"

Back