~ ひかり ~

このまま・・・時間が止まるといい
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
Hey everyone.

I´m creating this thread because in this thread we can share YouTube Channels that we like, we can share our YouTube channels too.

Yesterday i decided to record my first gameplay for my YouTube channel, me playing What´s Shenmue, i don´t have a Dreamcast controller so i played What´s Shenmue with my Nintendo 64 USB controller, hahaha. :LOL:

In my channel i will make videos about games, music, animes, mangas, my trips and much more, subscribe if you like.

Share videos and Youtube Channels that you like here. Share your YouTube channels here, thanks.
:giggle:

What's Shenmue (Hiki Plays)

You also have Takahashi Ai and Sayashi Riho videos on your channel. A man of taste I see.
I love visual kei, idols. I love J-MUSIC :giggle:

Nice I'm pretty into idols too. Are you into any of the 46/48 groups or just Hello Project? I like the old school Hello stuff, but I prefer Nogizaka/etc for modern groups.

Outside of idols I'm into a lot of different J-Music, though. You should post in the Japanese Music thread some time :geek:
I like all groups of H!P, AKB48, Sakura Gakuin, BABYMETAL, Momoiro Clover Z and much more. I will definitely post in the Japanese Music thread, thanks. :giggle:

Sounds great! I like it, especially Final Fantasy XV “Somnus“ piano cover. Do you plan to make some covers of the Shenmue music?
Thanks. Yeah, i will make covers of the Shenmue music.

Almost everything I follow except Easy Allies, Cinemssacre and Gaming Historian are Spanish speaking channels, but you never know.

Te lo resumo así nomás: an argentinan game resumes TV shows and movie in a funny way, I fucking love this channel

Marc Rollan El Funs: He hosted one of the longest videogame radio shows in Spain, now he has a channel where he talks about videogame triva, personality biographies and franchise history. He got a 4 hours series about Yu Suzuki's career

Also I have two channels, one I rarely update were you can watch a lot of shit and movie reviews and this one talking with my GF about TV shows

Almost everything I follow except Easy Allies, Cinemssacre and Gaming Historian are Spanish speaking channels, but you never know.

Te lo resumo así nomás: an argentinan game resumes TV shows and movie in a funny way, I fucking love this channel

Marc Rollan El Funs: He hosted one of the longest videogame radio shows in Spain, now he has a channel where he talks about videogame triva, personality biographies and franchise history. He got a 4 hours series about Yu Suzuki's career

Also I have two channels, one I rarely update were you can watch a lot of shit and movie reviews and this one talking with my GF about TV shows
I will subscribe, thanks for sharing.

NintendoCapriSun - Pretty much started getting into Let’s Plays with his channel. I still watch him from time to time but these days I’m more interested in his vlogs.

Super Best Friends - Used to pretty much be my favorite channel but unfortunately they’ve disbanded, I think a little over a year now. I still watch two of them, Willis and Pat, and listen to their podcast, Castle Super Beast, but it’s just not the same.

SuperGreatFriend - Not to be confused with the , though there does seem to be a bit of crossover of fans at least. A lot of dry humor and a ton of games I would have otherwise never known about.

PlagueOfGripes - Really only played Dark Souls a few times, and mostly just does art and the odd random video, but he’s interesting.

ChipCheezum - Probably the most “professional” LPs I’ve seen, for the most part. A lot of focus on a few particular series but it seems they may branch out.

Drawfree - I never really thought to search out channels that do things other than games but this one has been pretty fun, especially some of the long running series, and good to get some ideas.

Mark Crilley - A bit more serious than the last and has been very helpful for things I would not have thought of when drawing or coming up with stories.

I’m sure I’m forgetting most I’m subbed to but those are my favorites. As for my own shameless plug, well, mostly I just share clips from PS4 or Switch nowadays, but I’ll link my embarrassingly bad art playlist. I don’t have a playlist for everything, mostly because I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to reorganize all of it from my phone. Hoping at least it might help others realize they can do art if I can at least do decent stuff.

Last edited:
Back