Yu Suzuki to speak at "Reboot Develop Blue 2019"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Administrator

#Shenmue3 director, Yu Suzuki, will attend the "Reboot Develop BLUE" conference in Dubrovnik (Croatia) taking place from April 11 to April 13th.

You can read more at the link above, but the event has some iconic names within the industry speaking at the event, including Hermen Hulst, Amy Hennig, Hidetaka Miyazaki and Fumito Ueda.

Not sure if anything Shenmue III specific could come out of the event, but its still something to keep an eye on as we fast approach the release date.

Sounds interesting I wonder what he is going to talk about maybe a Shenmue 3 tease I wish. I look forward to this event.

Yu Suzuki-sama may be feeling very confident in the state of Shenmue III by attending all these worldwide conferences, but probably won’t share much until E3 the month after next...but you never know...

What an honor for Yu to be on top of the guest list which has huge names like Hermen Hulst, Fumito Ueda or Amy Hennig on it. :eek:

Also one of the most fascinating cities in the beautiful little country called Croatia.I've been there once before and planning to go on another trip to Croatia later this year. I'll travel around a bit. Hopefully I'll get the chance to go to Dubrovnik too. Have a good time in Dubrovnik, Yu!

The final conference schedule is now available.

The "Beachside chat with Yu Suzuki" panel will be hosted by translator Ben Judd, next Thursday between 5:30PM and 6:30PM.

Session descriptions aren't up yet, so the content of this panel is still a mystery. Sounds pretty casual and might just be another career retrospective.

Live streamed perhaps, or is this as extremely low key as it sounds?

I’m not sure it’s going to be live streamed, but it’s worth keeping an eye on their YouTube channel:

Also VG247 is media partner for the event:
“VG247 is media partner for Reboot Develop Blue and as well as reporting live from the event will also host a selection of livestreamed sessions on the site, with a schedule and more details to come.”

They must show new pics or videos of the game, in no time the game will be released and they have to let people know the game exists, they need to make a good advertisement of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back