Yu Suzuki to speak at "Reboot Develop Blue 2019"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a developer conference rather than a trade show, though. Yu is likely attending more in a personal capacity than to promote the game.

4Gamer.net is listed as attending company. I guess it's reasonable to hope for an interview with Yu Suzuki.
I'm trying to convince myself that Yu San won't travel from Japan to Dubrovnik only for a 1 hour beachside chat. :p

Isn't Yu Suzuki the very best asset in Deep Silver's sleeve to promote Shenmue III by the way?

4Gamer.net is listed as attending company. I guess it's reasonable to hope for an interview with Yu Suzuki.
I'm trying to convince myself that Yu San won't travel from Japan to Dubrovnik only for a 1 hour beachside chat. :p

Isn't Yu Suzuki the very best asset in Deep Silver's sleeve to promote Shenmue III by the way?
Oh I totally expect he'll be talking to press, and it's even possible he'll be giving hands-off demos to people again.

But in terms of immediate gratification for us, like with new video or images, it's best to not have those kind of expectations for the minute. That could change if we learn more about the session and if it does include heavy focus on Shenmue III, but otherwise this seems a lot like Yu's trip to China at the end of last year for an event - without even having a localisation/distribution announcement to make.

Oh I totally expect he'll be talking to press, and it's even possible he'll be giving hands-off demos to people again.

But in terms of immediate gratification for us, like with new video or images, it's best to not have those kind of expectations for the minute. That could change if we learn more about the session and if it does include heavy focus on Shenmue III, but otherwise this seems a lot like Yu's trip to China at the end of last year for an event - without even having a localisation/distribution announcement to make.

I do agree and I'm not having too many hopes about new material coming directly from the Reboot Develop event, but if this can lead to new articles, interviews or even features such as the one from Edge, it's more than ok.
Since the attendance of Yu Suzuki at the event (unknown by me since last week) is a surprise, it's great news when put into perspective.

And honestly, even if nothing new comes out of the event, just knowing that Yu San is back in the game puts a huge smile on my face. :)

What time can I stream Yu talk if im Eastern time?

OH SHIT SHITON OF NEW PICTURES ON THE LEFT SIDE
unknown.png

I want to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back