Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going my intended sleep schedule I'll be waking after the conference around the time Crazy Time hits - so very much looking forward to the mania on here when I get up - seeing probably tens of pages of discussion and reactions. I've always loved being involved with dedicated communities for video game stuff like this - particularly for something as important as Shenmue.

I think by the time I get up the trailer will have definitely have dropped. So that's a lovely thought.

At present my hype levels are quite sombre - eye before the storm - but tomorrow they'll be set to maximum.

I will be grading student exams as I watch this. I suspect at least one of the following will happen:

a. Inexplicable leniency in grading errors will occur, conveniently as big reveals happen
b. For reasons clearly unknown, I'll start making corrections based on French rather than Latin
c. Quit my job, run deep into the woods for radio silence, and communicate only in Chai noises until the game is released

Truly, though, it's great to see all of the energy around here. Patience is a virtue, and we've all got it (or had it until this week).

Lmao, I’ve been grading student midterms the past two days. This hype has been a distraction, but not bad enough to deter me from finishing by tomorrow. What do you teach?

Resign from the Dojo.
original

Not like this...

Lmao, I’ve been grading student midterms the past two days. This hype has been a distraction, but not bad enough to deter me from finishing by tomorrow. What do you teach?

On paper, high school Latin. In reality, this means spending 90% of the day finding different ways to convince sleepy teenagers to adopt the Wude GON (practice daily without neglect). I should just buy parents copies of this game.
What about you? Good luck finishing by tomorrow.

On paper, high school Latin. In reality, this means spending 90% of the day finding different ways to convince sleepy teenagers to adopt the Wude GON (practice daily without neglect). I should just buy parents copies of this game.
What about you? Good luck finishing by tomorrow.

Haha, sounds rough dealing with teens. I'm in a PhD program, currently, so I T.A. for two classes each semester: (1) Media Theory and (2) Media Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back