Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit. It's nearly 5am here. I was asleep, but I woke up about half an hour ago with really bad trapped wind and now I can't get back to sleep.

Do we have confirmation that ‘crazy time’ is indeed when the trailer will be shown? Thats 12 hrs away.

I was under the impression the trailer's dropping at the press conference in the morning - but that's just a presumption. We don't have confirmation. Realistically we're looking at two doses of Shenmue 3 between the two events, but at present we don't actually know what's being deployed where. What happened last MAGIC, for those that remember?

5.23am here so I'll be heading to sleep soon too. Can't wait to wake up to the madness.

The conference will be 1:50am for me on the West coast of the US. Dunno if I want to wait until I wake up in the morning to see the trailer or try to stay awake until then. Decisions, decisions... :cool:

Last edited:
Good morning, campers. Can someone confirm the GMT time for the conference? I've found 10:50, but is that GMT or GMT+1?

Good morning! Feeling like I needs lots, lots more sleep - but it's nothing a big coffee won't fix.

Good morning, campers. Can someone confirm the GMT time for the conference? I've found 10:50, but is that GMT or GMT+1?
Anything in CET is an hour ahead of us.

I said to myself "go to bed early, you'll thank yourself later"...
Yeah...me too. Now I've been awake all night instead and getting too tired with two and a half hours left before the conference. Some sleep might be good I guess. Decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back