How many copies are you buying at launch?

Includes all current and planned future orders at launch.

(Kickstarter copies not included)

Six total for now: 5 retail pre-orders; will be buying one as a walk-in sale on Nov 19, as well.

If we're excluding the KS versions, I am just picking up one Collector's Edition. I do have two pre-ordered from two different sites just in case, but I'll cancel one closer to release.

ive lost count at this point, but im thinking of buying an additional copy each and every month after release. Either that or i might buy a ton of copies on release and create some form of contest for others to win the game.

After today it’ll be six.

1 from Amazon
1 Deluxe Edition from PSN
1 from Gamestop
1 Collectors Edition from Limited Run
1 from Video Games Plus
1 from Play Asia

Also I plan on buying any DLC that isn’t covered by the season pass.

Last edited:
Includes all current and planned future orders at launch (Kickstarter copies not included).

@ShenSun I'll just assume 2 copies from you for now then. Once your numbers are decided I'll add the rest in later. ?

Also, buying a copy each month following release is a great idea! Might try that myself.

I'll just try to get a collector's edition on PS4.

My original plan was to buy a PS4 copy and a Steam copy, along with my Kickstarter copies, also for PS4 and PC. So that would be have been 4 copies in total.

Now that I see in Twitter's Dojo account that Japan will have a Day 1 edition... I need that one, but don't count the buy until it is on Amazon Japan to order

I already backed 4 copies for myself physical PS4/PC and digital PS4/PC.

I am planning to get the collector addition + 3 copies to giveaway.

Last edited:
Back