Shenmue Community - UK Meet

Okay tickets R Booked! Sadly I might have to crash the party a little later as the best time I could arrive in London was for 4pm but I should reach the venue at 5pm :)

Okay tickets R Booked! Sadly I might have to crash the party a little later as the best time I could arrive in London was for 4pm but I should reach the venue at 5pm :)
Dont worry things will be rolling for quite a bit after 5.

With less than a week to go until the Shenmue UK meetup it's time to announce the competitions running during the day (subject to the venue)

1. 70 man battle. Fastest Clear Time Wins a Shenmue III Demo code. Your last chance to get your hands on this before Shenmue III releases.

2. Darts. Highest score wins a OG Xbox copy of Shenmue II and some little goodies from TGS.

3. QTE Title. Highest score wins 2 Sacred Spots Maps from Dobuita!
Where is this? The Four Thieves in Clapham, London. 4pm start, Sunday 27th October! Entry is FREE!
https://www.facebook.com/events/517258309039210/?ti=cl

So jealous, this seems like a wonderful thing you Brits are doing; hope you enjoy it immensely!

Thought this was meant to be in Manchester.

Whenever I think of Manchester, I think of Ton from DC Junkyard playing Dreamcast (pretty sure he's from there IIRC), listening to Joy Division.

It is a utopian image, to be sure. So--why is it not in Manchester, again? :p

I hate cities, but I love Manchester! Awesome gig venues, the HOME MCR and the awesome musical history. London is far, far closer for me, but I wouldn't have objected to a Manchester meet up haha.

Best city on the planet to live in. Cockney country can get fucked ?

Have you ever read any articles from that paper? They're clearly not from sober minds, so I'm inclined to believe they know what they're on about in this instance.

I thought News of the World was a Sun paper.

Nah, it's sound, we're not bitches about it. Drivers are though.

Sorry guys, I can't make this one. Work and money is why. I do however really want to go to one of these meet ups one day. You guys are cool and would love to talk about Shenmue, etc with you.

Hopefully Shenmue 3 will be successful enough for there to be a Shenmue IV. If so, we can plan another meet up to celebrate that and I promise I will do what I can to make that one.

Sorry again and enjoy yourselves.

I have a party to go to Saturday and not going to be in a position to go out Sunday. Hopefully it's something that can happen again because it will be cool to go.

Back