Shenmue Community - UK Meet

I'm a lazy ass and unfortunately won't be able to make it. Have fun though guys.

Then again, there's a retro/arcade bar a couple of miles round the corner from my house. They have Daytona, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Fighter and tons of Sega (and other shit) goodness. You should all come to mine :p
You lucky cunt :crying:

That 'Northern' meet is still far too South for me ?

Hope whoever's going enjoys themselves though!

Yeah it is. London
Oh Neat! Sunday would be even better for me as I work on Saturdays + getting to London is much easier than the Northern meeting so I'd totally be down for that! Trains not too pricey either, once I know the time everyones meeting I'll see about booking this!

Oh Neat! Sunday would be even better for me as I work on Saturdays + getting to London is much easier than the Northern meeting so I'd totally be down for that! Trains not too pricey either, once I know the time everyones meeting I'll see about booking this!
I'll get an event up on Facebook soon. So will post on here too. Hang fire till then!

I'm in London that evening to see Chromatics at The Roundhouse that evening, so that's perfect for me! Alas, I can only stick around for about 3/4 hours, but it will be nice to meet likeminded Shenmue fans :)

Prize Announcement: Winner of the Darts Competition will receive a copy of the Xbox version of Shenmue 2, complete with Shenmue: The Movie DVD!

Want to win this? Make sure you come on down on Sunday 27th October!

Wish there were a Chicago meetup. New York and LA do, but Second City gets no love :(

I'd be open to this, depending on how much excitement could be drummed up. I'd think the dojo would have to settle for the East coast (if I read the audience correctly), but maybe something's possible.

Back