Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I have a bit of a dumb question.
I just discovered that I backed Shenmue 3 on Kickstarter back in the day with a second account. I had no idea! I managed to update the address on fangamer today, but it says it is missing the information which version I want, but there is no option anymore to select it in the dropdown. I know the deadline for this is long over, but what to do?????
On the bright side, installing right now the update file for the CE on PS4😊

I have a bit of a dumb question.
I just discovered that I backed Shenmue 3 on Kickstarter back in the day with a second account. I had no idea! I managed to update the address on fangamer today, but it says it is missing the information which version I want, but there is no option anymore to select it in the dropdown. I know the deadline for this is long over, but what to do?????
On the bright side, installing right now the update file for the CE on PS4😊

I'd email them and let them know what happened. Although it's obviously too late to fix in time for release, they should be able to help get it fixed.

I finally got my Limited Run Games shipping notice put into the system. UPS claims it is shipping via UPS Innovations (which transfers it to USPS at the last drop off point) and it states I will have it by end of the day Wednesday.

I live pretty close to North Carolina, and in the past I've found that their Innovations adds an extra day for USPS, but I almost always get it the day before.

We will see, but I'll have a minimum of four other copies on launch day, so I'm not sweating it either way. But, if you were waiting for the Limited Run Collector's Edition shipping notice, I would check it again today.

Mine is showing Monday delivery for Kickstarter and Wednesday for LRG.

I would have liked that feeling of walking out of a store with a copy in hand, was almost hoping my Best Buy copy would be my first received. I'll head over there today to see if they will cough it up but I doubt it. I'm less eager to go drop another $60 on it since I'll already have my Kickstarter, but I want to support the series and the steelbook is nice.

Unfortunately I have to work crazily the next ten days and probably won't get more than a few hours in this week, but damn this feels good all the same.

Went around the game shops in Akihabara after work today in the hope of picking up a copy. Although I found a place that had received their shipment earlier today, I couldn’t convince them to sell it to me early. It’s times like this I wish I was still living in the UK as I’m fairly certain that I could have tracked down a copy by now. Oh well. This time in 68 hours I’ll be getting home from work and booting up my preinstalled digital copy.

Instagram is only for looking up cam girls, and trying to hook up for one night stands sigh, why in blue blazes do people like LRG have a page there sigh.

SMH...

Good job outing yourself on what YOU use it for...

You've no idea how social media works. The dojo Instagrams incredibly active with all sorts of levels of engagement and artwork.

Thank you. Don't want to turn this into a debate about IG, but it is an INCREDIBLE tool for outreach and connecting with people, outside of 13-18 year old chicks in the US and Canada, who do nothing but spam useless bullshit.

I've learned so much about games, fish, life in general, via IG; like anything, use it for what its made for and you will get value out of it.

Anyways, mine was shipped at 18:42 yesterday and is currently, "in-transit," according to USPS.

Unlike you guys though, I DON'T have an expected delivery time :(

SMH...

Good job outing yourself on what YOU use it for...

Thank you. Don't want to turn this into a debate about IG, but it is an INCREDIBLE tool for outreach and connecting with people, outside of 13-18 year old chicks in the US and Canada, who do nothing but spam useless bullshit.

I've learned so much about games, fish, life in general, via IG; like anything, use it for what its made for and you will get value out of it.

Anyways, mine was shipped at 18:42 yesterday and is currently, "in-transit," according to USPS.

Unlike you guys though, I DON'T have an expected delivery time :(

Nah don't believe in one night stands, and have no need to use a site like instagram.

Back