Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I'm not sure its kind of weird. The swap disc image was on screen, I took the 1st disc out, then put the 2nd disc in and closed the lid. The screen went black like it was loading and I could hear the Dreamcast doing a faint "whirring" then stop....then "whirr" then stop and continue on and on. So I decided to just turn off the Dreamcast and try the boot cycle and now when it checks disc it says "no disc found" or whatever.

I dont know if fiddling with the laser screw underneath will fix it or if there is something else easier I could do.
So the gdrom drive still tries to spin up and check the disc?

images from reddit.

the design seems to be getting some hate but as a non-collector im not really bothered. whats on the disc is important.

Attachments

• 44E662FC-548E-4AE4-B703-BBE6FADA4FCA.jpeg
    44E662FC-548E-4AE4-B703-BBE6FADA4FCA.jpeg
    440.9 KB · Views: 9
  • A4FFF057-FBCD-44EE-AF22-F391787AE9D2.jpeg
    A4FFF057-FBCD-44EE-AF22-F391787AE9D2.jpeg
    736.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
My KS version Royal Mail tracking has been saying that it would be here on the 19th since it was updated on Friday (was even saying this about 4 hours go). Just woke up and decided to check it and it's now been updated saying that it's at my local hub (5 minute walk away) and that it will be here today!!

People who were expecting a UK 19th delivery, might be worth checking your tracking again😀

My KS version Royal Mail tracking has been saying that it would be here on the 19th since it was updated on Friday (was even saying this about 4 hours go). Just woke up and decided to check it and it's now been updated saying that it's at my local hub (5 minute walk away) and that it will be here today!!

People who were expecting a UK 19th delivery, might be worth checking your tracking again😀

Still got an update from Sunday saying it's at the mail centre to be passed on to the delivery office.

My Delivery just turned from the 19th to the 18th!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
1574062648473.png
jKdj1p.gif

Huh?

Screenshot_20191118-170500.png

So...it left their Los Angeles distribution center, and now, about 16 hours later, it's only just arrived at Los Angeles airport? I'm sure it's got to be a misunderstanding on my part, but I don't get how transferring a first-class package to an airport in the same city can take 16 hours.

Oh well, not yet finished my final pre-Shenmue III playthough of the second game, anyway, so I've got that to tide me over.

Hope everyone else has good news today.

To be honest I feel so privileged to be a part of this community. I'll never forget the moment when one of the site admins went out of his way to ensure I received a copy of the backer demo. Showed me everything I love about this community (especially since it was around the time of my first post).

Back from my jaunt to the mail centre. The guy said the notification simply meant the package was in the building but he had no way of knowing where it was nor when it will be sent to the delivery centre. Roll of the dice so I can't complain really.

Edit: to UK folks getting theirs today, does your tracker journey say when your package arrived at the mail centre? Mine apparently arrived after 4pm on Sunday, so not sure if they then send out today to the delivery centre then make the delivery on the same day or if they half this out over today and tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back from my jaunt to the mail centre. The guy said the notification simply meant the package was in the building but he had no way of knowing where it was nor when it will be sent to the delivery centre. Roll of the dice so I can't complain really.

Edit: to UK folks getting theirs today, does your tracker journey say when your package arrived at the mail centre? Mine apparently arrived after 4pm on Sunday, so not sure if they then send out today to the delivery centre then make the delivery on the same day or if they half this out over today and tomorrow.
I'm based in London and my copy was recorded as being in Wolverhampton all weekend. This morning my tracker updated to say that it is now in the part of London I live in.

It feels like the end of an era, a chapter

I'm based in London and my copy was recorded as being in Wolverhampton all weekend. This morning my tracker updated to say that it is now in the part of London I live in.

Mine was there too on Saturday then got an update yesterday saying it had arrived in my city. Guess all I can do now is keep refreshing the tracker and hope for the best. Honestly, this is like when your footie team's on a final day title/European/relegation decider and you're frantically checking scores from 4-5 fixtures!

Mine was there too on Saturday then got an update yesterday saying it had arrived in my city. Guess all I can do now is keep refreshing the tracker and hope for the best. Honestly, this is like when your footie team's on a final day title/European/relegation decider and you're frantically checking scores from 4-5 fixtures!
Can only relate to a relegation decider unfortunately.

Based in UK. I never was a physical backer only digital, pre ordered through the game collection they took payment over the weekend but doesn’t look it was dispatched. Think I won’t be getting the game until tomorrow !

I hope everyone who has waited 18 years like me enjoys this game as much as I know I will. It’s almost time

Back