Total number of Skill scrolls ?

I'll get the combo for you in a few hours but I don't think I'll be able to do a video unless I can post it to Instagram or something. But what I am thinking is maybe the all skill books trophy pops @ 92 books acquired. Because there is no way "all" skill books are aquireable if there are some exclusive to certain regions like the aforementioned move.
Screen pic of the move description.
I guess you can’t do the move without the skill book , even if you know the combo.
They’ll prob make it a pay dlc

I looked into it and I think I got my "Blazing Kick" scroll from my Best Buy Pre-Order DLC. That move is listed as 1 of the 4 bonus items.
What were the 4 Best Buy bonus items.?
You are playing Ps4 version ?
Maybe there are some differences to PC
For the PC version deluxe I think i got the flight jacket. also I think the skill burning sandstorm was part of it I was supposed to get all the DLC content too but It seems that did not include the Best Buy one

What were the 4 Best Buy bonus items.?
You are playing Ps4 version ?
Maybe there are some differences to PC
For the PC version deluxe I think i got the flight jacket. also I think the skill burning sandstorm was part of it I was supposed to get all the DLC content too but It seems that did not include the Best Buy one
I got a pic of the reserve card:
-Blazing Kick
-Toy Capsules -(25 tickets for tOy capaules)
-Tokens (I forget how many - 5000 I think)
-3 Snake Power

20191120_232902.jpg

Here’s info on the PC Deluxe version

DESCRIPTION
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the full game, DLC Pass (the complete post-launch DLC content and the “Burning Sandstorm” Advanced Technique Scroll) and Ryo’s legendary Flight Jacket. Journey deep into rural China as you take on the role of Ryo Hazuki, a Japanese teenager hellbent on finding his father’s killer—a story of adventure, mystery, friendship, martial arts, and ultimately, revenge!

How many forklift shifts ?
I’ve done 3 so far

I got it now it’s triggered when you’re looking for a kung fu master
Correction. You Can get brawling uppercut 2 early in the game so you don’t have to wait till the kung fu master entry.
You just have to do one forklift game and then look for HONG Dejjng at the pier to the left of the Ferry terminal after 5pm.

Back