Black Hawk Prize , Termite Mushroom phone card, Elephant Phone card ??

I believe the bad ending takes place on 31st July. I can't actually vouch for that but that's what several people have said on Youtube.
I’ve done 4 days of forklifting. 21 completed missions.
You just need to beat 3 Chobu fighters to get the Black Hawk.
Chobu Jeffry is really tough , but I didn’t need to fight him for the Blackhawk.

Maxed out both arcades to 10 Chobu Fighter games. It took 6 in game days doing forklift deliveries. I did a 7th day just to make sure there were not others.
Hi Tech Land - Hotel Arcade
C8CA78E6-A60A-4571-8E5F-03B29E1665C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice one! So what did you do?
How many forklift jobs? Did you get every arcade machine there is?
I think it’s about 29 to 30 forklift runs
You can do 4 to 7 jobs given by Dejing every day. Possible to squeeze one extra job in by 8pm if you are Quick to talk to him just before 8pm.
I maxed the arcade Chobu chan Fighter machines. There are 10 in both arcades now.
When I got the Blackhawk though arcade was not full. I think I had 9 and 7 machines at that time.

EDiT:
Total of 24 Forklift missions to get 14 Chobu Chan Fighter arcade machines.
Requires six days and a minimum of four missions for Dejing , 2 of the missions will Have Chobu Chan fighter arcade machine deliveries. I did them all in the same In Game day But I think you could probably spread them out over different days

Last edited:
I think it’s about 29 to 30 forklift runs
You can do 4 to 7 jobs given by Dejing every day. Possible to squeeze one extra job in by 8pm if you are Quick to talk to him just before 8pm.
I maxed the arcade Chobu chan Fighter machines. There are 10 in both arcades now.
When I got the Blackhawk though arcade was not full. I think I had 9 and 7 machines at that time.
great thanks! Did you have to play the new ones to make new ones spawn or can I just blitz through forklifts until I get them all?

Also - what time is the forklifting available from because Delin isn't there for me in the morning? (I've just got my first extra chobu chan machine)

He isn't there the next day either?? Has it glitched or am I looking in the wrong place? He's not behind the desk and he's not stood in between the 2 warehouses??

The Chobu Jeffry seems the hardest to beat.
I like how you Need a different strategy to beat each fighter
He’s prob harder to beat than Lan Di
I bait him to the side and ring out him.
If you try to brawl with him his upper cut is devastating

great thanks! Did you have to play the new ones to make new ones spawn or can I just blitz through forklifts until I get them all?
I don’t know. After the black Hawk spawned and I won it it stayed the Blackhawk for that day then it switched to something else the next day so it’s random so I’m not sure on what day you will get it
As far as the machines I think they are there the next day for the forklift missions as long as you complete at least 4 jobs for Dejing, 2 of the jobs Delivering cargo from the ship to the warehouse will have the Chobu Chan fighter arcade machines

Last edited:
Back