Black Hawk Prize , Termite Mushroom phone card, Elephant Phone card ??

Yeah I still have yet to find the answer to these three questions

still couldn’t get the Black Hawk
Where is this Prize ?

Got the Termite phone Card from Fruit vendor near turtle race.
Got the Elephant card from the Shopping List side quest at the Ferry pier where you get off the boat. You have to get this early in the game on the entry in your notebook says search for Senary Road

I believe the Black Hawk appears as a special prize in the arcade that you can receive from beating all 3 Chobu Chan games in a single day.

At least that's what i've read but i've been trying to do this myself and the prize just flips between a vase, a tea tray, bananas and a missile destroyer.

The prizes change if you win. I've read they change each day but pretty sure they were the same (bananas in the arcade near Niaowu and tea tray in the other arcade) for me before i started winning the prizes.

Anyone confirm this is how you get it?

still couldn’t get the Black Hawk
Where is this Prize ?

Got the Termite phone Card from Fruit vendor near turtle race.
Got the Elephant card from the Shopping List side quest at the Ferry pier where you get off the boat. You have to get this early in the game on the entry in your notebook says search for Senary Road

Its actually Viilage Vegetable stand where the fat middle aged lady wearing the Good Foods apron works at next to the dude with the hat and yellow teeth who runs fruit stand next to the turtle race stand. It opened up after I spoke to Wen (duck guy)

The Ferry Pier one I messed up in my first run but at least I got it to activate. The second time, even after I saw the 'search for Senary Road' entry, she just stands at the pier there and I cant interact with her. Was she always standing there?

Its actually Viilage Vegetable stand where the fat middle aged lady wearing the Good Foods apron works at next to the dude with the hat and yellow teeth who runs fruit stand next to the turtle race stand. It opened up after I spoke to Wen (duck guy)

The Ferry Pier one I messed up in my first run but at least I got it to activate. The second time, even after I saw the 'search for Senary Road' entry, she just stands at the pier there and I cant interact with her. Was she always standing there?
She was standing there for a while and wouldn’t talk to me until the first Senary Road entry in the noteboook

I believe the Black Hawk appears as a special prize in the arcade that you can receive from beating all 3 Chobu Chan games in a single day.

At least that's what i've read but i've been trying to do this myself and the prize just flips between a vase, a tea tray, bananas and a missile destroyer.

The prizes change if you win. I've read they change each day but pretty sure they were the same (bananas in the arcade near Niaowu and tea tray in the other arcade) for me before i started winning the prizes.

I’m thinking the black Hawk is a Spin the wheel prize at the Save Shenmue.
I won the Space Fighter and the prize changed to a snake skin wallet.
I’ve only won another teddy bear there but can’t Remember what the prize was but I think it was some kind of statue.

I tried winning the prizes in all the Chobu Chan games at the arcade In different days but the Blackhawk never showed up I did get the pink/peach fighter plane though and the Digital clock.

Last edited:

I’ve seen different prizes than you at the arcade.
its been sausages and a digital clock and a vase. Also a statue.

Pink fighter at the boxing Arcade.
So maybe it might switch to the Black Hawk

I just won a Teddy Bear 8 and a vase at the hotel arcade

I just won a Teddy Bear 8 and a vase at the hotel arcade
Maybe it's just really rare then?

I forgot about save shenmue prizes..

All I'm getting from chobu chan is:

Blue and shite ceramic urn (seems to be most common)
Bananas
Garlic
Stone warrior statue (recently showed up for me and then stayed for 4 in a row)
Tea tray (or some kind of platter thing)
Cruiser (the ship)
Glass bottle (only appeared once)
Teddy bear 8

It also looks like if I leave and come back next day the prize doesn't change but I can't be sure of that..

Really annoying me as I have every other item I've seen or come across except this!

I just won 6 prizes in the same day at the boxing arcade ; missile destroyer , ceramic plate , blue urn , glass bottle.
then the 5thh was a ceramic plate again. So it’s random. 6th was a vase

Last edited:

Also there was 4 Chobu fighter games once at the Boxing Arcade.
the 4th was a Chobu Wolf , where the Coming soon signs on the machines at the right are.

Last edited:
btw, the Niaowu tour pennants (flags) side mission opens up (collect all 6 flags) right after you acquire the Golden Goose VIP card. You speak to Niaowu tourism guide Wu Xiuming who is right outside the hotel area by that building next to the warehouse.

Last edited:
At Save Shen Mue I’ve gotten the following prizes in the same day

Yellow Big Wheel :
Space fighter
Snake Wallet
Blue pot
vase
Teddy Bear 2

Blue Big Wheel
Seahorse ornament
Lighthouse

btw, the Niaowu tour pennants (flags) side mission opens up (collect all 6 flags) right after you acquire the Golden Goose VIP card. You speak to Niaowu tourism guide Wu Xiuming who is right outside the hotel area by that building next to the warehouse.
You can complete this up until you get the Baji Book for 5000
I got it really late.

Back