Random Thoughts

Bought a wall scroll imported from Japan, basically cause I love Shenmue and it's a bit weird, but I thought fuck it. The seller doesn't even know what it means.

The photo taken wasn't for this, but it contains it in the background.

93562190_3197295866993691_5923627853944979456_n.jpg

I have been busy between quarentine and working and not reading much the forum, start reading today again and I am already pissed off due to the same people repeating theme selves to the nausea ad aeternum in every Shenmue III thread

Missed out on heated Shenmue III arguments n now I'm missing out on chilling at home doing fuck all πŸ˜”

One trend I can't get my head around is the removal of the headphone jack in some smart phones. When there's a shift in technology, sometimes you get an uproar: Apple's change to the lightning cable, non-removable batteries etc. but usually it's usually something people get over and move on with.

I simply can't buy a phone without a headphone jack. Sometimes I do long journeys and need something that's going to last the entire journey and back without me needing to charge it. Sometimes I simply forget to charge my wireless headphones and need an alternative.

It doesn't make phones smaller or any better. Just another way to force the sell of wireless headphones. I heard that if Ear Pods were a separate company, the revenue would be well into the billions and one of the largest companies in America.

Sony and Samsung have gone back to headphone jacks, as of this gen.

I would LOVE to get Sony's new Flagship, as it will be miles better than anything you can get in NA... but $1,300.00 Canadian is beyond steep... and no provider is offering it on a contract :(

Anyone else feel they have some inner potential that will never get realised? For the most part I'm untalented. I can't ride a bike, swim, poor at pretty much every physical activity, in poor physical shape despite being genetically blessed with a great body that I've wrecked, lack confidence and motivation.

With all that said, I think there are areas where I excel mentally. Whether that would be at work or socially. I'm always seen and thought of as the smart one for example. Now that I'm jobless, I'm in my longest period of unemployment since I was 18. The mortgage and bills are due next week and had to use just my wife's maternity pay and some savings to cover it as there is no income my side.

So, how does one make money? When I was younger I would hustle like crazy to get money and have all these schemes and things I would do. Hell, even on Runescape I had my own business in game and employed people. Just so stuck at the moment.

Back