Recent content by 6thGenLover

1. 6

What is everyone's top 10 favourite games from the PS2 era (2000-2008) ?

Here's my top 10 favourites. 1. Shadow Of The Colossus 2. GTA San Andreas 3. Prince Of Persia Sands Of The Time 4. Persona 4 5. GOW 2 6. MGS3 7. Max Payne 2 8. Ico 9. Okami 10. GTA Vice City This was so hard because I wanted to add Silent Hill 2 but it's definitely in the honourable...
  2. 6

What other secrets have you guys activated in Shenmue 2 besides the Duck Race?

I've played through Shenmue 2 again... What a nostalgia trip on one of the most influential games of the 00s. The secrets however... Definitely aren't worth it except the duck racing secret and the build up to fight the two girls Elieen and Izumi IMO Shenmue 1 definitely had better hidden...
  3. 6

😯, How do you unlock that one? If it's too long to explain then dw about it.
  4. 6

Yeah... I know about that one, I haven't done it yet, do you know other hidden scenes in the game? It just feels like it doesn't have as much compare to S1.
  5. 6

Besides the Duck Race (which I finally got around to doing it) what other secrets have you discovered in S2? I'm so lost, I've tried to search up other hidden scenes in the game but I haven't found anything. Can you guys list them from your experience so I can learn something please?
  6. 6

6th generation gaming Nostalgia thread

I've noticed a lot of the audiences on this forum loves the 6th gen era and the majority of their favourite games covers that period so I'd thought we can have a long trip to memory lane from that period to 1999-2008. So anyways, post your memories, old magazines or do whatever you want haha or...
  7. 6

10 games you can play for the rest of your life

Ikr? It's weird. They should have done what Sega did with Shenmue 1-2. Put both in the same game for the PS4. A remake for that game should happen.
  8. 6

Ico... What a game that was... Revolutionary era with team Ico.
  9. 6

List 10 games you guys can play for the rest of your life, I'll start: 1. Donkey Kong Country 1-3 2. Shenmue 1-2 3. GTA San Andreas - GTA Vice City 4. Batman Arkham asylum - Arkham city 5. Perfect Dark 6. Halo 1-3 7. Super Mario 64 8. TMNT Turtles In Time 9. Shadow Of The Colossus 10. Sonic...
  10. 6

What is everyone's favourite generation for gaming?

This is what I mean we were spoilt! Maybe that's why today's gaming is not impressive to us.
  11. 6

Ooooh I see lmao, alright then. Thanks for the heads up
  12. 6

For me it's the 6th Generation easily 1999-2007. The peak of creativity in my opinion. DC, PS2, Xbox, GC and GBA, that 2000s era for gaming was magical. What about you guys?
  13. 6

How do you unlock the secret fights in Shenmue 2?

@9dragons @chaikilla @terry.tsoi @Seaman @Jibby @Shenmue AM2 Podcast And more
Back