Recent content by Avroveks

1. Avroveks

Better textures in Shenmue 3

Thank you so much! here is my first little mod: HQ Main Menu and Loading at Shenmue 3 Nexus - Mods and community there will be more mods from me for the visual part of the game. I will update in this thread about it
  2. Avroveks

(REQUEST) Shenmue III DS4 Button Prompts Mod

it's easy to do if you understand how to unpack files, people change entire models, for example, play for Geralt from Witcher, but no one says how they unpack it
  3. Avroveks

Better textures in Shenmue 3

I want to make better textures for Shenmue 3 Who can tell how to unpack and pack files? is there a toolkit for this?
  4. Avroveks

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

I found a mod that allows you to customize the ini more advanced settings, but it does not work in the steam version, I would like to revive such a mod somehow
  5. Avroveks

How to load epic games save game on Steam version

If I remember correctly, the saves worked. It's just that in the epic now a new version of the game has been released, while in the steam it is still old.
  6. Avroveks

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I have been playing on Windows 10 x64 since the release this OS, my message was only about the F12 button
  7. Avroveks

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Yes, I had to abandon the mod, that because of him constantly my screens with GUI made
  8. Avroveks

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

Hi guys, can you explain to me step by step how to get textures from the game in a couple of clicks? I would like through machine learning to improve quality, but for me the most difficult thing is to get to the textures themselves.
Back