Recent content by Batosai

1. B

Shenmue III: Going Dark/How to Avoid Spoilers Thread

Thanks, am considering avoiding social media for a bit too, waiting so many years for it to be spoiled by abused modern tools would be devastating.
  2. B

Poll: First Playthrough: Japanese VA or English VA?

I want the immersion with Japanese VA as the first time experience and then English VA for the comedy factor.
  3. B

SHENMUE III SALES ~PROJECTION POLL THREAD~

I think people need to think about the difference in user install base of the Dreamcast vs PC & PS4 combined. There is a good chance that this will be completely different situation as in the past. Also many Youtube streamers were playing Shnemue 1 & 2 HD following the commotion after the...
  4. B

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

Remember 69,320 backers and 269 some comments (with many duplicates) its not representative of the fanbase. I'm sure many will not refund the pledge. Don't get distracted by the loud minority that got triggered, there is so much to be positive about!
  5. B

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

I'm not too concerned about the refund requests on Kickstarter page. Remember it was 69,320 backers and we have some 240 comments when i last checked with many repeat comments. So its essentially the loud minority (although of course more may be annoyed but not posted). If we get numbers of...
  6. B

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Guys I was able to access my survey answers and change product from steam (lol) physical edition to PS4 physical edition. Use this link: https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/shenmue3/resend_survey To access your link if lost email post. Won't help those who invested in both but is still...
Back