Recent content by blu

1. B

Shenmue 3 Sales

you guys really need to chill on these sales man....it was never gonna sell gangbusters and we keep saying we dont don't what yu suki and them wanted it to sale to be a success. they saw the pre-orders, the fact that amazon sold out is the reason how much copies they wanted to make. you guys are...
  2. B

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

exactly budget has everything to do with it, you cant tell a full story if u dont have the budget to create more scenes
  3. B

Impressions on the plot and the ending (only read if you finished the game)

Yea shenmue 3 feels like an intermission for me, story is flat because u can tell budget was too low to actually drive it and expand it. The side characters prob had more story on paper but couldn’t fit it in the game. If shenmue 4 story is light like this one I may not want another one tbh...
  4. B

Shenmue 3 Sales

Tbh I just never thought the game was gonna hit the charts it’s a cult game and a cult community isn’t that big. Either way I don’t think they expected it to make a lot either
  5. B

Shenmue 3 Sales

Are u sure it was even sold there lol?
  6. B

The 'jump cut' issue

because shenmue 3 starts right off 2, its like a direct continuation. we are in the middle of the story, sometimes i feel like some fans were expecting so much from 3 when this is exactly what we would have gotten if it came out 18years ago. but trust me the scene u get when you leave baliu is...
  7. B

The 'jump cut' issue

i dont know im just loving the games, im kinda glad i dont let those things get to me, and i dont know if you people are still early but the cutscenes get awesome later to me
  8. B

No Shenmue III Nominations @ The Game Awards

The game wouldn’t have been nominated well, have u seen how gamers hate the game to no ends lol
  9. B

Shenmue 3 Sales

did u guys really think it was going to sell gangbusters, i believe you should put your expectations in check, it never was going to sell well, Yu and the team prob have a low number for it to viable as well
  10. B

Shenmue 3 media/review coverage.

i think u forget the fact that we will live in a time now that people will not buy a game is reviewed bad instead of them reviewing it themselves
  11. B

Kickstarter update #123 Backer reward walkthrough

Where is the code to put in pa4?
  12. B

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

Lol those guys prob thought they would whoop lan do or something. I don’t know the ending btw
  13. B

Phone Card Conversations | Discussion Thread

Oh that’s right nice !
  14. B

Phone Card Conversations | Discussion Thread

question didn't need to use the kickstaerter world telecom code to get the phone convos?? how did u get your code to work
  15. B

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

i think ill play the game for myself and form my own opinion which is why i have stayed away from watching spoiler videos and judge a game from that
Back