Recent content by chaos

1. chaos

Mental Health Dojo

I've always stuggled with severe anxiety and depression. Only thing keeping me going are meds and family to be honest. I work in Hospice now and that can be depressing enough but it doesn't bother me much. It's nice to be able to help families through the worst time in their life. Being a nurse...
  2. chaos

Random Thoughts

Just came to say what's up and hope everyone is doing well and didn't know what topic to do it in. Haven't been around here for a couple years.
  3. chaos

What are you playing?

I just bought Stray and Hollow Knight finally. Both perty fun
  4. chaos

General Air Twister Talk

Just installed this on my Mac mini for the first time, but it's pretty darned fun. Definitely gonna give it some time and hopefully beat it, unlike space harrier D: Never gonna beat that damned game
  5. chaos

Shenmue x FFXIV crossover

Ryo shrunk a few feet but that's okay
  6. chaos

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Anyone have any good town flag designs to share? back in new leaf, a friend made some really nice designs for me but Im not really in contact with him anymore :( Even something simple like the tomato mart logo
  7. chaos

Best way to play the original games: emulation or remaster?

Most of the bugs I remember being awful when the remasters first came out seem to be fixed. The voices are still kinda shitty quality, but that's the biggest gripe imo. If you play on pc you can install a mod to fix the audio quality.
  8. chaos

Will you ever go back to play Shenmue 1&2 again?

I'll be replaying all the games probably yearly until I die just like I have been.
  9. chaos

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

Maybe not broken, but ridiculous nonetheless. I really hope they patch this to be a little more reasonable like the original games.
  10. chaos

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I believe there's one in a little area right beside/behind the clinic.
  11. chaos

I Always Preferred Japanese Voice with English Subtitles - Same for 3!

Dude we're not the one's crying victim lmao. And people who like the dub aren't looking down on anyone. Only annoyed at stupid suggestions that the dub be removed for a little extra content.
  12. chaos

Impressions on the plot and the ending (only read if you finished the game)

Just finished it like 5 minutes ago. I'm pretty satisfied. I wish the story progressed a little further, but the gameplay and everything was amazing imo. Exactly what I expected out of a Shenmue game.
  13. chaos

Shenmue III - Fighting Talk (Non-Spoiler)

I get my ass beat if I do this cuz I'm too slow lmao.
  14. chaos

Yeah that's called an opinion my dude, and sorry you seem to think nobody but the "Japanese purists" are allowed to have one lmao.
  15. chaos

oh no, sorry I interrupted your circlejerk with my opinion.
Back