Recent content by ClarkDV

1. C

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

I took my time, it probably took me 40 hours to beat the game. It’s how Shenmue is meant to be played, people who beat it in 15 hours are not enjoying what the game has to offer.
  2. C

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yup totally just didn’t connect the dots there. Cool stuff. Thanks!
  3. C

Wait when was reveal? I totally missed that.
  4. C

Niaowu Hotel Guest Book

Haha I’m not mad brother, it’s all good!
  5. C

Niaowu Hotel Guest Book

This. The moment Shenmue 3 was announced I felt like I had to do everything I could to make the game exist and be the best it could be. Shenmue is a part of my life and who I am and a huge part of what defined my taste in games and stories. I literally did as much as I feasibly could at the...
  6. C

Niaowu Hotel Guest Book

I am part of the book and personally think it’s very cool. I made mine less of a 4th wall break and so did many others. I just pretended as if I was a character in the game. It’s not as jarring as the Save Shenmue building with statues of backers and such. I still don’t mind any of it. Without...
  7. C

You have to do a lot more training than in 1 & 2. Train enough and the fights are a breeze.
  8. C

Location of Gold Buddha and Animals capsule toy sets?

I’ve found all but these and am having no luck finding them. Where are they?
  9. C

(Wrong forum, please delete) Location of Gold Buddha and Animals capsule toy sets?

I’ve found all but these and am having no luck finding them. Where are they?
  10. C

Gambling or the move book trick.
  11. C

Anybody find the Gold Buddha set or Animal set for capsule toys? Only ones I haven’t found.
  12. C

Talk to the TV shop or light shop person to start knowing what to do.
  13. C

You have to get the scene that “unlocks” the ability to talk to them. Talk around near the hotel and you should have some luck.
  14. C

Shenmue 3 fight engine

Ohhhh ok. So switching the move just changes which one is auto? I just do them all manually so I guess it doesn’t matter.
  15. C

Shenmue 3 fight engine

I love this games combat and how training actually helps you get better and overcome battles. I always thought it was weird that I could just demolish anyone in S1&2 at any time if I played decently. side note, people talking about swapping move decks with their triggers? I have multiple sets...
Back