Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Did he have to claim that S3 did that? I havent read anyone else having the issue. Cue controversial clickbait articles.
To be honest I honestly have a bit of worry about shenmue 3 on ps4, I dont know I meant to ask this before but did anyone else's ps4 fan skyrocket in noise every single time you used the phone for some reason? It was loudest my ps4 (pro) has ever sounded.

Yes I did. And I talked about that with Shenhua.

I don't know what else I have to do to activate that.
Did you already see the event where the rich lady barges out of her room with the guy and says the unit is dirty and she wants a bigger, nicer one to stay in?

That scene happened two times. The first I think it was the first day in Niaowu, and then yesterday happened something like that. So yes I think I did.

Talk to the TV shop or light shop person to start knowing what to do.
I finally got it.
I think I did in a different way. I went to ask to the forklift and one guy told me to go to talk with the fat guy of the ferry, and he told me about the couple in Niaowu's hotel

So what's the best way to make fast cash? Hunting herbs is fine but not enough to buy everything I need.
Honestly some of the lucky hit payouts are so insane I was able to crush any money making pretty quick (while save sucmming in case), like in bailu theres the one with a pay out of about 11X and just bet a thousand every time, and I recall just dropping my ball a little to the left of the 2nd peg or so and landing in there fairly frequently. I just bet a thousand and anytime i didnt get it in 4 drops id reload the save.

I put on a 20 min youtube video and was basically set for cash for the entirety of bailu + the first half of the city, but there is an even bigger pay out place where you get 30 times and a way to cheese it too. The way to make the earnings money is to just go buy some gems at the shop and then sell em at the pawn shop

So what's the best way to make fast cash? Hunting herbs is fine but not enough to buy everything I need.

Honest strategy or dishonest strategy?

Dishonest
The dishonest strategy is to save the game before you reach a high odds Lucky Hit game and make a max bet. If you begin to lose tokens reload save data. If you win token at the game, save again. AKA save scumming. Then use the tokens you won to buy gems at the prize exchange and sell the gems at the pawnshop. Then just do this as needed for cash and tokens.

The honest strategy is still probably gambling, except you
ask the fortune teller for a color fortune, and then play flower, bird, wind, or moon. You'll win it more often than you lose if you go with the fortune teller's color pick(Although I'm convinced there's a limit in the game to how many times you can do it per day).

I'm not really that far into the game yet but I'm finding the fighting pretty hard compaired to the original games.

Does the fighting get eaiser? Anyone got any tip? The fact you can regenrate your health makes it so much harder. ( I would be like a Jedi master if they had kept the old fighting sytem For s3)

I'm not really that far into the game yet but I'm finding the fighting pretty hard compaired to the original games.

Does the fighting get eaiser? Anyone got any tip? The fact you can regenrate your health makes it so much harder. ( I would be like a Jedi master if they had kept the old fighting sytem For s3)
You have to do a lot more training than in 1 & 2. Train enough and the fights are a breeze.

You need to train your endurance and attack up whenever you can. If you stay ahead of the training the battles are easy

Back