Recent content by Cyberratchet

1. Cyberratchet

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Oh thanks! I should really replay Shenmue 2 after finishing up 3. It's been too long. EDIT: Wait a second, I was to fast to reply. I was talking about this one:
  2. Cyberratchet

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I’m not sure where else to ask and it doesn’t really warrant it’s own thread. I just finished up Bailu and one particular track has been stuck in my head since then. Does anyone know if
  3. Cyberratchet

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

Honestly I have no idea how you should be able to get your backer-only DLC. I payed $250 and I have certainly done the survey before the mentioned date. The idea is to enter the DLC code in the store ("Shenmue III - DLC ID04 Epic Games Store” in my case) and then unlock it in-game via your...
  4. Cyberratchet

Has anyone got Shenmue III to launch through Steam … with Dinput support and Steam overlay?

I can try it with a USB connection when I'm home, but at least in wireless mode it never worked for me.
  5. Cyberratchet

Has anyone got Shenmue III to launch through Steam … with Dinput support and Steam overlay?

Honestly, I haven't even thought about trying it wired. Sure it's not the end of the world, but it would be nice to get it integrated on Steam somehow :grinning:.
  6. Cyberratchet

The blessed day has finally come and unfortunately Shenmue III still doesn’t support Dualshock 4 controllers natively. With the backer demo that wasn’t an issue, you could just launch the .exe through Steam and get proper DirectInput and Steam overlay support. Unfortunately that doesn’t work...
  7. Cyberratchet

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

I'm at work so I only had the chance to see the trailer once, but if they fix the facial animations I'm very happy with the current state of the visuals. It's obviously great to see Lan Di and Ren again and while it's not the most visual stunning game (which makes sense with the budget and...
  8. Cyberratchet

Shenmue I&II official release date in Japan (22.NOV / limited edition)

Don’t you have to pay VAT afterwards? For Austria its another 20% on the items value, so its more or less the same at the end.
  9. Cyberratchet

Amazon Japan is fully available in English, minus the product descriptions. I had no issue ordering, I hope this direct link works. Otherwise just google “amazon jp english”, it’s the first link in my search results. https://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b?ie=UTF8&node=1094656 Thanks man. I was...
  10. Cyberratchet

Nice, I just ordered on LE on Amazon.jp too. Do we have any idea if the Japanese version includes the English subtitles? If that’s the case I’d cancel my preorder for the regular western version. I could even use that money to upgrade to the 250$ tier for the physical OST for the third one...
Back