Recent content by DigitalDuck

1. DigitalDuck

Shenmue 4. The possible abrupt ending to the series?

I've already explained how you have an awful attitude. See the whole list of quoting your posts from the first three pages below. You responded in kind... to other people, over the last few days? You've said I, and others, haven't been paying attention to the game. You've insuinuated other...
  2. DigitalDuck

Multiple people corrected me, and have done lots of times in the past too. Why am I not having "childish hissy fits" over anyone else? Maybe it's not about that at all? Maybe it's about your awful attitude in every single post in this thread? Nah, obviously it's because I made a mistake over a...
  3. DigitalDuck

Funny how it's a childish little hissy fit when I say it, but not when you say it. Hmmmm. Also you're not a fan of clunky exposition, but needed to be explicitly told that Iwao and Sunming were close despite being told they trained together and having a photo of them almost hugging. And yet...
  4. DigitalDuck

It's pretty obvious to everyone else mate. It's not a complex point the game was making. I don't know what to tell you. Sounds like you're just mad that you didn't pick up on it when playing or something.
  5. DigitalDuck

Yuanda Zhu literally says all of that in Shenmue II. Maybe you should've been paying attention to the game.
  6. DigitalDuck

We learned all of that in Shenmue II though...
  7. DigitalDuck

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Yeah, you should be able to see him in that top screenshot, he dead. I've just worked on both Saturday and Sunday, so that isn't it. I think it's just broken.
  8. DigitalDuck

Probably bugged then.
  9. DigitalDuck

None of those are "beside the ferry station near the warehouse" though...
  10. DigitalDuck

He stands beside the ferry station (near the warehouse) once you've worked for him once.
  11. DigitalDuck

I'm working for him every morning. And this is PS4.
  12. DigitalDuck

Yeah, Ryo says something along the lines of "I should come back at 5pm to meet Dejing" if I go there early. But he never shows.
  13. DigitalDuck

I Always Preferred Japanese Voice with English Subtitles - Same for 3!

The script cost remains regardless, unless you want no translation at all.
  14. DigitalDuck

I went EVERYWHERE.
  15. DigitalDuck

Dejing: "Hey, meet me on the pier at 5pm." *goes to pier at 5pm* Dejing: is fucking nowhere I know I'm in the right place because when I go there before 5pm Ryo tells me I should wait until 5pm to see Dejing. But he's not there. Or anywhere. Yay.
Back