Recent content by don_m3ga

1. don_m3ga

Shenmue 3: side quests

Has anyone managed to get all the scrolls in Bailu? or does it actually require a new game plus playthrough to get all the move scrolls?
  2. don_m3ga

Shenmue 3: side quests

What's the benefit to the secret fishing spots? Is it completing the quests the only way to unlock the ability to fish at those spots and are the fish just consistently bigger?
  3. don_m3ga

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

A 6/10 is very charitable, I don't see any evidence of the reviewer looking to be edgy. They'd have given it a 0/10 if that were the case.
  4. don_m3ga

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Better than I expected. It's really not good. I'm enjoying it but only in the sense that I enjoy watching bad movies like troll 2 or the room. As an objective reviewer I would find it hard to justify a 6 to be honest.
  5. don_m3ga

Shenmue 3 Demo Review

It's difficult to give a completely unbiased review, but if I imagine this isn't a Shenmue title I'd probably only give it a 5/10 (in its current state).
  6. don_m3ga

Combat System - Bullet Time Dodge

I can get it to work in one step if I'm already moving slightly but if I'm stationary it seems to require two taps, it could just be the controller I'm using is a bit finicky and one quick push is all that's actually required.
  7. don_m3ga

Ah I have amd, I'll see if there's an equivalent. Do you play at a resolution about 1080p? It looks like it from the gif so that could be why as well. My pc can't handle about 1080 unfortunately.
  8. don_m3ga

You'll get it eventually. Instead of tapping the direction twice to side step I find it's even easier to already begin moving (circling) by holding the thumbstick at around the half way point and then move it all the way to the edge to perform the side step, that way you don't have to try and...
  9. don_m3ga

Fighting system : Combo

A guy commented on my youtube video linking me to his video where he strings 5 iron palms together, although not strictly a combo it is pretty cool and he's been able to perform it multiple times. I would be surprised if this wasn't a glitch though -
  10. don_m3ga

No it doesn't last, the first punch ends the slow motion unfortunately. How did you record you footage and make your gifs btw? I'm new to recording etc and your gifs looks really clean.
  11. don_m3ga

Love that first one! My favourite move is easily the Brawling Uppercut it's just ridiculous
  12. don_m3ga

Just to confirm lvl makes no difference. It still works at level 1, obviously your attacks have less "punch" but that's the only difference. edit: it's possible it makes some difference I just haven't noticed one.
  13. don_m3ga

I was fully maxed in the video lvl 20 kung fu, 10/10 attack/endurance. I haven't tried it at lower levels yet but SheepHead's comments above suggest that it's possible at lower levels.
  14. don_m3ga

Nice video, I can't believe how easy it is to do now that we know how it actually works. I was trying for so long while keeping my guard up (as I thought that's what I was doing originally) that I was convinced it must require really tight timing. I'm actually a little worried that it might be...
  15. don_m3ga

Yep, I should have checked sooner. The first time I executed it though I was sure I had green health but obviously I must have remembered incorrectly. Although it does look like I was probably right when I thought it was a normal elbow assault that I threw. Glad we managed to figure it out in...
Back