Recent content by Dude Longcouch

1. D

Hanhui's Lunging Strike "variations"

Don't know if anyone will ever see this but there IS one variation of the move, and it's the same one he shows you in the cutscene. During combat, if the initial strike is parried by an opponent, you can hit X (or Square) again to immediately follow up with an elbow attack. I've played with this...
  2. D

Save editor for Shenmue II

Thanks a lot, my man! This and your Shenmue 1 Save Editor have been come in quite handy for me. I appreciate the work you put in.
  3. D

Can't get Forklift Loader to work - SOLVED

Dude, that totally worked! Thank you so much for helping me out with that. You really made my day!
  4. D

For each mod, the full path looks like this I thought the right way to do it was to just extract the full mod archive directly into the "mods" folder, and leave the tree that it extracted intact. Should it be done another way? Thanks.
  5. D

I got them from this thread - https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/mods-id-like-to-see-for-shenmue-1-2-hd-mod-requests.415/page-2
  6. D

I apologize, I am a bit of an idiot on this. I thought it was a simple matter of extracting the Forklift Loader directory to my sm2 folder, and then extracting the mods to the mods folder in sm2. I am simply trying to hide the stupid camera icon during Shenmue 2 cutscenes, and I've tried 2...
Back