Recent content by Ensign Drew

1. Ensign Drew

IGN Reporting Bugs - Dojo cited.

I would rather have a slightly buggy Shenmue HD that gets patched later on than no Shenmue HD at all.
  2. Ensign Drew

Shenmue Character Models

Helmet hair.
  3. Ensign Drew

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Shenmue 2 Darts is broken, for me at least.. I couldn't get a dart on the board.
  4. Ensign Drew

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Seems a little drastic.
  5. Ensign Drew

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Cutscenes in Shenmue 2 always have an extra border at the top and bottom, regardless of the platform. That's not an issue with the TV.
  6. Ensign Drew

Shenmue 1 & 2 - Japanese Special Editions (digital or physical)

So I panicked over a desktop/smartphone wallpaper. Cool.
  7. Ensign Drew

After putting the whole transcript through google again, you are probably right. The edition I have pre ordered should be the physical version.
  8. Ensign Drew

I'm still a bit confused. Amazon Japan has 2 separate listings for the special edition. I'm pretty sure the one I ordered had the digital code for the game or at least that how I interpreted it anyway. I want to make sure I get the physical edition. Some more definitive guidance would be...
  9. Ensign Drew

Hawaii's most well-known hand gesture. It's also known or referred to as the “hang loose” sign. Though there is no literal translation of the meaning for the shaka (hello) or brah (bro) in Hawaiian, its most commonly used to convey a greeting or thanks.
  10. Ensign Drew

I saw online today that the Japanese Special Editions of Shenmue 1 & 2 would have a digital and physical edition so I naturally wanted to check to make sure I had ordered the physical edition. After a long chat with a helpful Japanese Amazon employee, I established that the two options contained...
  11. Ensign Drew

Concern about Shenmue rerelease date

Lots of Yakuza fans in Ireland it seems.
Back