Recent content by Eric

1. E

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

I got notification today that the 2 LP set shipped from LRG. I should have it by Wednesday.
  2. E

Data Discs Working on Shenmue II LP!

Does the main Shenmue theme appear anywhere on this record?
  3. E

Data Discs Working on Shenmue II LP!

wow. I've been waiting for this to be announced!
  4. E

Battle Rally DLC next week!

I believe in the USA PSN stuff doesn't get added before 9 AM pacific/ 12 noon eastern
  5. E

PS4: How to pause game? How to get back to main menu?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is the first time I am playing a PS4 game. I can't figure out how to pause Shenmue or how to get back to the main menu of the game.
  6. E

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

I think LRG encourages scalping by letting people buy as many copies as they want. But maybe they don't care.
  7. E

will there be a soundtrack release in North America?

I would be great if Data Discs could release more Shenmue items!
  8. E

will there be a soundtrack release in North America?

I know in Japan there are many video game soundtracks that get released for the public to buy. Does anyone think Shenmue 3 might get a soundtrack release in the USA?
  9. E

"Shin Shōryūken" Hidden Move in Shenmue Unlocked After 20 Years

I wonder how something like this comes about. Is the shenmue source code actually out there for someone to look at and play around with?
  10. E

Limited Run Shenmue 3 Collectors Edition

Does anyone have a clue how much this might cost?
  11. E

Steam vs Epic Games

Will it really reduce PC sales? Someone that wants to play Shenmue 3 on PC will download the Epic Games client. I don't know how many sales of the game would occur by someone just finding it on steam and buying it without knowing what it was at first. I would imagine that it wouldn't be that...
  12. E

Limited Run Shenmue 3 Collectors Edition

This set looks really nice. I'm glad I didn't preorder from Gamestop!
  13. E

New Shenmue III Pre-Order Site + Xbox mentions in code & assets

I guess I will wait to preorder the game then.
  14. E

New Shenmue III Pre-Order Site + Xbox mentions in code & assets

Do you guys really think there will be a collector's edition available? Wouldn't it already be available for preorder along with the regular edition?
  15. E

Will there be a physical PC version?

Does anyone think there will be a boxed PC version of Shenmue 3? I haven't bought a PC game at a retail store in a really long time and I don't even know if you can still buy PC games at a store. If there is a boxed version, will there be a DVD in the box or will it just be a download code in...
Back