Battle Rally DLC next week!

As per my last post, you need to trigger the download manually from the game’s ps store page.
My bad didn’t see that. I’m on the page for complete dlc collection and don’t see a download option? Is there a specific battle rally page?

image.jpg

Played a little bit of it just now. Seems fun. Best I could get on the ranking boards for the first stage was 3rd. Any tips for getting 1st?

First do some BailuChan searches. If you find a good amount of them, your stats in the race will increase

My bad didn’t see that. I’m on the page for complete dlc collection and don’t see a download option? Is there a specific battle rally page?

View attachment 6970
I found it like that:
Start the PS4 > Go to the Shenmue 3 icon > Navigate down until found the addiotinal install

The DLC icon was over there, I could access it and install, but mine is EU PSN, not sure about USA

I found it like that:
Start the PS4 > Go to the Shenmue 3 icon > Navigate down until found the addiotinal install

The DLC icon was over there, I could access it and install, but mine is EU PSN, not sure about USA

yeah I don’t see :(((

image.jpg
image.jpg
Now I’m really bummed. Is it a glitch??

Played a little bit of it just now. Seems fun. Best I could get on the ranking boards for the first stage was 3rd. Any tips for getting 1st?
1.Beat every opponents.
2.Try to be faster.
3.You don't need to collect every herb from the ground. They don't increase your score in any way.

Imo it's a pretty good DLC.
I like it that you can unlock some extra moves/items when you beat the records.(So it's similar to open world games such as GTA where mini games can give you some nice bonuses. For example in GTA SA, doing enough burglary missions will give you infinite stamina.)

Edit: I also like the exploration mini game. It allows the players to play a mini game without the need of worrying about time.

Last edited:
Question. Is there a way to see your fastest time as well as score?

Enjoying so far, but there seem to be quite a few issues with poor collision detection and the invisible walls forcing players into areas that are supposed to be inaccessible. The video in the second clip took me about five minutes to wiggle out of and the first is impossible to escape. This wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for the fact that there is no ‘quit’ option in the menu. I’m hoping that if I leave the game long enough it will pass 9pm and auto-end. If not, I’ll have to force quit. If I lose my progress I’ll be fuming!

Nevermind. Can’t upload video directly to the site - but collision maps = bad.

It's now available in the US (EST, at least).

(Of course I'd get myself into a situation in which I've found 19/20 Bailu Chan in the first section, and am too much of a completionist to move on).

Last edited:
Back