Recent content by funnyblakeburger

1. funnyblakeburger

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

This is looking awesome!
  2. funnyblakeburger

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

This is amazing to finally be able to see them like this, thanks so much, and please lmk when you have physical copies, I really wish I could have backed!
  3. funnyblakeburger

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

Yes I have just been reading the discord, and apparently 4chsn has been right in the past, like I said no matter my opinion on 4chan I will always be excited about anything shenmue 4 related. I really hope it's real, also I must've missed something, is there a Shenmue NFT?
  4. funnyblakeburger

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

God if only, I'm down for grasping for straws whenever though, although 4chan is a very bad and hateful place.
  5. funnyblakeburger

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

This is so exciting!!!!! The art looks incredible, the quick bit of motorcycle!!!
  6. funnyblakeburger

Shenmue AM2 Podcast

I miss you guys, I'm excited for the reunion! The real OGs lol Maybe a dojo/AM2 crossover??
  7. funnyblakeburger

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Obsessed with those Kitchen Bros video's
  8. funnyblakeburger

What's your favorite location in Shenmue II

I really love Wan Chai, just remember getting off the boat and being lost in the city, challenging everyone I can in darts, finding the secret medal, meeting Eileen in Pidgen Park, gambling in secret alley's. Triggering different scenes by different cup patterns. I love the aesthetic of the...
  9. funnyblakeburger

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I wish 3 had an eating animation
  10. funnyblakeburger

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Well actually seeing motions of him eating. I know he "eats" in 3
  11. funnyblakeburger

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Been replaying the series again, and have noticed that Ryo appears to be eating lunch with the forklift crew at the start of each break, its hard to tell but it almost looks like an eating animation. Probably the closest we've ever seen Roy actually eating.
Back