Recent content by Gjb1985

1. G

Shenmue 3 Sales

Since the ending was absolutely terrible, I don't see how it is good news many people finished it. It ruined it for me and many others.
  2. G

Embracer Q3 Report Presentation @ 9AM CET (3AM EST) 19-2-2020/2-19-2020

Stop being such a blind fanboy. Nowhere did deep silver say it made Them money. They said it is certainly not a triple a ip, which is a nice way of saying it doesn't have much future for them. Without the epic money and 7 million in backers this game would've lost money. Otherwise deep silver...
  3. G

Embracer Q3 Report Presentation @ 9AM CET (3AM EST) 19-2-2020/2-19-2020

It's not positive at all. Main revenue is because of the epic exclusivity money, the tons of special editions that they made and make a lot of money on and all the sold dlc money from the fans. I think 100,000 copies sold seems about right and maybe 20,000 more in it's lifetime. One thing is for...
  4. G

When will the backers receive the rest of the items?

No it's not. I never received an email and it's ridiculous that I'm waiting for 3 months now
  5. G

When will the backers receive the rest of the items?

I backed this game for 200 dollars and so far all I received was the game (3 weeks late)
  6. G

Shenmue 3 Sales

Can people stop saying this game had 7 million in budget? It was 12 million as has been confirmed.
  7. G

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

Ugh this forum is a fucking mess with quoting on my phone.
  8. G

Budget Is NOT An Excuse

I already specified that they used a self made engine, the game was 40x it's size and they actually hired actors who knew what the fuck they were doing and the game also had easily 40x more dialogue to be acted. Lol what?! You're going to denie India is not a low wage country? Dude. Have you...
  9. G

Where U think the source of Haters originated from???

I already specified that they used a self made engine, the game was 40x it's size and they actually hired actors who knew what the fuck they were doing and the game also had easily 40x more dialogue to be acted. Lol what?! You're going to denie India is not a low wage country?
  10. G

I already specified that they used a self made engine, the game was 40x it's size and they actually hired actors who knew what the fuck they were doing and the game also had easily 40x more dialogue to be acted.
  11. G

Niaowu's relevance to the plot

Why? Ryo has never seen, OR heard of niao sun. So why would he mistrust her if the was dressed as herself? Because ryo doesn't trust red haired people? Well that seems about right in how thin the plot is in this game.
  12. G

first of all you don't need any money to writer a good story and characters. There are countless examples in this. Secondly it seems most of the programmers on this game were from India. Cheapest of the cheap.
  13. G

Thank you. I was on the dojo from 2003 until the new forum. I came back to share my sentiments of how bad shenmue 3 turned out, but I got lamented for being a troll by people who I never saw before. And also can people stop using the budget as an excuse? The budget was 12 million dollars as has...
  14. G

Death stranding has sold 250,000 in Japan on PS4 being the record highest selling new ip in Japan on a PlayStation since nearly a decade 🙄
Back