Recent content by ifhazardous

1. ifhazardous

[Shenmue III/Demo][Guide] Using the YsNet debug menu

@LemonHaze Thanks again for another tool. That's awesome, but I don't know why my Debug Mode it`s in japanese, I can understand the katakana parts, but not the kanji ones (I tested those buttons, so I know are teleport(. I don't know if this deserves a new trhead, but it's possible to turn...
  2. ifhazardous

Better Textures by Streamer2k (OVERHAUL Texture pack) - Native mod: It works without SpecialK! -

I am doing some interior textures. When I have more I will pass them to @Streamer. I have almost completed Yokosuka Bar textures and Tattoo Parlor.
  3. ifhazardous

[GUIDE] Replacing textures using d3t's SDTextureOverride

Hi! I found those 4 special gashapon inside the "disk_5be2c578.tac\MODEL\ITEM" directory. Those are 4 Gashapon that appeared on the original Dreamcast game, but are changed with mini-consoles in those d3t ports. It seems those new gashapon are inside the common_5be2c578.tac files but in another...
  4. ifhazardous

Thanks! It works. I really appreciate it. But the problem is: I need to rename the png to dds, and after that rotate 180ยบ and flip horizontally if I want the texture to display correctly. Inside the TAC files the images are created as 1.unknown, 2.unknown, etc.
  5. ifhazardous

Where can I find the hexadecimal texture ID? My textures only says tex_0.png/dds, text_1.png/dds I'm trying to change the cans textures but it doesn't work: \disk_5be2c578.tac\SCENE\01\STREAM\FATG.PKS\FAGS5SHG.CHRM\FAGS5SHG.obj_
  6. ifhazardous

(S1) Japanese timings + All dialogues

I'm finishing the Spanish translation, and I found some japanese lines on the English archive. Those are an example. So then... It's possible to add those too?
  7. ifhazardous

Subtitles Localization

First you need this tool https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/shenmue-hd-modtools-v1-2-now-with-filenames.366/
  8. ifhazardous

Mods for the MS Store version?

I tried to put some translation mods, but that's impossible because of access rights. I don't know why, the people that did this port are Ultimatum Games. So i don't know if it's a port from Steam version or from XBox One version. The folders are exactly the same...
  9. ifhazardous

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

This looks interesting. Only Shenmue II? I love the Photo Mode in some games. There is DOF in those options? Thank you!! Edit. Not Bad. It's possible to add Depth of Field and hide Hud?
  10. ifhazardous

Subtitles Localization

Seems that file is a shadows file for some font. Those are some katakana and kanji and { } [ ]
  11. ifhazardous

Subtitles Localization

I'll try this afternoon when I'm Back at home. (11:30AM here). But it's easier than it looks, You only need to edit the fontdefs changing the header with hexdex then save it as dds and edit thosr fonts adding the ' to the letters you didn' t use. After tha deleite again the header and Save it as...
  12. ifhazardous

Subtitles Localization

Hi!! I was translating the game changing the english fontdef, but there was not so much characters to edit... that's why the same guy as before told me to edit the french fonts. French has a lot of characters that can be used in BR-PR too, like those So you must edit those instead the english...
  13. ifhazardous

Higher res texture mods possible (example photo)

I want to ask if someone can make the new Ryo's jacket from Shenmue III. Thanks!
  14. ifhazardous

Shenmue HD ModTools v1.2 (now with filenames)

Try to download this created with the new "Export Mod Container" feature, you must put in inside the "mods" folder. I deleted the wristwatch because I didn't like it. Download: Mods
  15. ifhazardous

Subtitles Localization

Thanks to the help of a guy called Kaplas on another community. I was able to edit the fontdef archives. You must add this header with HxD to the *.fontdef archive and save it as dds, then you can edit it with a dds editor (as I said before, I use paint . net). After editing the dds fonts. You...
Back