Recent content by inferno10

1. inferno10

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Just got my capsule toy! He’s already starting to earn his wages
  2. inferno10

Is there cooking in S3?

I'm still early on in Bailu, but seeing all these vegetable stalls makes me want to know if there's a cooking mechanism that's unlocked later in the game? Will Ryo be able to have people cook something if he has a set of ingredients? Otherwise, why bother buying anything other than black garlic?
  3. inferno10

Backer password not working

No clue why they’d send a backer code if you don’t have any in-game stuff. I just know that when I tried to put in my backer code without first redeeming my DLC items, it gave me the message about the product code. Here’s what my backer page looked like. That DLC was for the international...
  4. inferno10

Backer password not working

I got the PS4 physical. The only way I got the backer code to work was to first redeem the DLC that my tier got on the PSN store then re-launch the game. My guess is that the code is used to unlock the DLC after it’s downloaded.
  5. inferno10

Video 3 - Shenmue III WOOD CHOPPING footage from IGN Japan (3 minutes)

What bothers me about this minigame is the third-party perspective; it doesn’t really feel right for a Shenmue game. I think a first-person perspective, similar to how they setup the darts minigame, would feel better, though it might lower how many pieces of wood Ryo can split.
Back