Recent content by jacky4225

1. jacky4225

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

I loaded the data where Shenhua was already kidnapped first and found out that the cruise would not show up no matter that day or next day. Later on loaded the earlier data where just finished the second dlc and found out that the cruise will show up on NEXT day. Just played for an hour and...
  2. jacky4225

What's the relevance of the plane flying overhead in Shenmue 2?

Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I found this plane scene in the game ! Therefore to me it's just an in-game Hong Kong experience and got nothing to do with any hidden story or gameplay elements.
  3. jacky4225

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

Just received a shipping email of signed illustration from Fangamer~Extremely looking forward to it and guess what it will be like !
  4. jacky4225

Nice~Good to hear that and I check email several times a day ! Is there any difference of our illustrations ? Yeah I also noticed and hope the coronavirus outbreak won't affect the delivery~!
  5. jacky4225

Yes, I only received the PS4 physical copy and still waiting for others like the signed illustration~
  6. jacky4225

Yes you are right~I got my reply and just as you said it's some kickstarter-like general response. Let's wait together then~^^
  7. jacky4225

Exactly, I had this experience only twice since I was little at that time. Some children liked to get closer to those planes by going upstairs to the rooftop of mansions just as my classmates did~this is also an interesting scene ! Also due to the extremely close distance between airport and...
  8. jacky4225

Great~let's do this ! Good luck! I am still waiting for those physical rewards. Yesterday I sent a email to fangamer but not receive any reply yet. Lost those previous emails already. Is the email address "[email protected]" right ? ^^
  9. jacky4225

You are welcome~I just shared some thoughts on this one, some interesting memory ! Sometimes we had to covered our ears if the engine sound is too loud or annoying when walking on the street, having lunch or even during the class~^^
  10. jacky4225

Hi everyone~I'm from Hong Kong; studying in Kowloon City from early 80s to early 90s. My high school is just next to the Kowloon Walled City entrance, about 3 minutes walk. At that time the airport of HK is very famous for Difficult to land due to the close distance of residential area and only...
  11. jacky4225

Hi~Really enjoy the trip though the time spent on there was not long~I love Kyoto the most in Japan and have been there several times. Really miss this beautiful city~You seems to be a rational person and I know you will have a nice, well-planned Shenmue journey~^^
  12. jacky4225

Happy New Year~You are really a shenmue fans ! I brought one more Limited Run CE too. As there's a free digital version given due to the the delay of the KS Asian PS4 physical disc, I didn't use them too~Which city do you live? I love Japan a lot and had been to Yokosuka once on 2006 because of...
  13. jacky4225

Oh so you are still waiting for the physical game ? I already platinumed it and now waiting for the physical rewards~^^ Hope those dlc will be out asap~^^
  14. jacky4225

Is there any point buying the DLC right now?

Ok now~just found it in the PS store's Content and need to download it manually.
Back