Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

I emailed them last week as haven't had any physical rewards either (I'm in the UK). I did get a reply but just a general response basically saying to keep an eye on Kickstarter updates and my emails for confirmation when things were being dispatched.
Yes you are right~I got my reply and just as you said it's some kickstarter-like general response. Let's wait together then~^^

Other people still waiting on signed artwork? I received the slipcase by itself...

Got a shipping notification earlier today that my signed artwork is on the way, I guess they are a little behind schedule. It also seems like it's shipping from the USA so hopefully I don't get hit with additional customs, we'll see. I'm excited to see what the illustration will be :)

Got a shipping notification earlier today that my signed artwork is on the way, I guess they are a little behind schedule. It also seems like it's shipping from the USA so hopefully I don't get hit with additional customs, we'll see. I'm excited to see what the illustration will be :)
Nice~Good to hear that and I check email several times a day ! Is there any difference of our illustrations ? Yeah I also noticed and hope the coronavirus outbreak won't affect the delivery~!

Nice~Good to hear that and I check email several times a day ! Is there any difference of our illustrations ? Yeah I also noticed and hope the coronavirus outbreak won't affect the delivery~!

I'm actually not sure if there are different illustrations, I don't recall if they showed on the Kickstarter anything about how they look and I always just assumed the image on the tier information was just a place holder. Either way, looking forward to see it!

Just received a shipping email of signed illustration from Fangamer~Extremely looking forward to it and guess what it will be like !

Back