Recent content by Jason

1. J

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

According to Steve0813 the version is 1.01
  2. J

Title: Yellow Head Building 6 Floor Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.04 Category: Graphic Status: Not fixed Priority: Medium Reproduction Steps: Enter the 6 Floor of Yellow Head Building to when you get to the section where you sneaking when the lights go off. When the lamps go blinking...
  3. J

St Strange, yesterday I completed just this this section from finding ren to middle of Kowloon chapter without crashes
  4. J

PS061, PS083, PS087, PS110, PS115 is fixed. PS113 is sounds much better now, but im no expert to say that its fully fixed. PS070 had a really strange solution, flags are static now and do not wave at all.:rolleyes: PS067 - the particular track which plays during that scene is much louder now on...
  5. J

PS007, PS095, PS118 is fixed, PS060, PS112, PS114 is not
  6. J

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

I think the fangmei last goodbye scene not triggering is also should be fixed
  7. J

I encounter it on the morning after you sleep at the house, in the evening the texture was dark brown on animal, during daylight it was just black, but look here - at 58:26, it looks something like that on Xbox version (hard to see certain because of video quality), maybe its because of Xbox...
  8. J

Yes, I also encountered that, its not like that on Dreamcast and Xbox, but i think maybe it intended in the port, the UI is appearing only when you can interact with doors and return to normal when you find needed room.So I completed Kowloon and what can I say for sure is PS065 fixed...
  9. J

Whats so horribly bad in Wise Mens Quarter music?Im playing with one headphone on showing videowalkthrough from Xbox to compare and it sounds almost identical. So far only Da Yuan music is sounding a little awkward.
  10. J

I started yesterday and also think they fixed, also PS111 played fine for me. Also i completed Shenmue 1 two times and PS019,PS075,PS076,PS085 is fixed
  11. J

I also didnt encounter that. Also i try to reproduce 1st person bug(PS011, PS090) in the harbour everytime going to lunch, after race and work going in the 1st person on last minutes, but it didnt occur to me.PS028 is fixed
  12. J

Oh, there was no mention in my guide about handguard, so during daytime I completed Phoenix mirror part completely and it didn't trigger, glad it's not a bug.
  13. J

Does someone triggered the cutscene "Friendly Persuasion" where Fuku-san calls to Yokosuka bar and then you go home to meet your two friends?I did everything according to guide, but it dont trigger for me
  14. J

I think PS069 is also fixed, there are always indication now, if dialogues can be continued. And PS077 also, there are confirmation sounds for QTEs now as it should be. Another update: PS076 is fixed, PS047 - there is a kick sound in tutorial like 4/5 times you kick, sometimes you didnt hear it...
Back