Recent content by JPZ

1. JPZ

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Still haven't received mine. It's the regular version, unsigned.
  2. JPZ

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa

I'm playing 'Fading Afternoon' and it's excellent. It expands on a lot of the gameplay elements of 'The friends of Ringo Ishikawa' and has the same art style, atmosphere and a great soundtrack.
  3. JPZ

Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

Nothing. Not even the games, one is the signed Collectors Edition and the other the phonecard one, though they are both physical PC versions.
  4. JPZ

Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

For what it's worth I still haven't received anything from the Kickstarter campaign, and I backed two different tiers.
  5. JPZ

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Ordered from the French website and the package was lost even before it entered my home country. Thankfully they refunded me. I now ordered the last one from the English website, hopefully it arrives this time.
  6. JPZ

Anyone know when these will begin shipping?
  7. JPZ

Favorite color?

Blue is my favourite colour.
  8. JPZ

I think there are only 900 copies, so it's probably one of the rarest versions of the Shenmue games.
  9. JPZ

This is my favourite version as well. Their Shenmue 1 and 2 limited edition is also one of my favourites in my game collection.
  10. JPZ

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

Started yesterday on PC. I can play most games on very high settings, but for some reason I need to put the game on medium or otherwise the frame rate drops massively and it's not smooth and just not playable. I hope a patch comes out to better optimise the game. In terms of gameplay though...
  11. JPZ

It means 'two languages', so the book will have both English and French text.
  12. JPZ

Just got mine. It's still available on both sites.
  13. JPZ

Shenmue 3 Changes for China

Yes, unlike many overseas Chinese communities they don't use Traditional Chinese. Though I'm surprised they opted to use Simplified Chinese as one of the reasons for its creation was to prevent people on the mainland from reading Chinese material pre-dating the Communist takeover. And therefore...
  14. JPZ

Though Taiwan (as well as Singapore) use Traditional Chinese instead of the Simplified Chinese writing system used by the mainland.
  15. JPZ

Will Taiwan be getting their own version of Shenmue 3?
Back