Recent content by kowloonian

1. kowloonian

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Just an FYI to everyone that this appears to be free now on Prime Video in the UK - not sure how long ago this happened!
  2. kowloonian

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 11 "Entangled" thread

I seem to recall another thread (probably 15 years ago, been lurking a long time) linking Master Baihu to Ziming - was this theory debunked?
  3. kowloonian

Data Discs Working on Shenmue II LP!

Received this just before xmas and finally managed to get around to listening to it today. Sounds amazing!
  4. kowloonian

Fishing Thread - Locations, Records & Tips

Is there any point in buying the most expensive rod at Super Tackle? I just bought it, went to the nearest fishing spot and got one of the worst hauls ever... so I really only made about 20 Yuan... which was annoying!
  5. kowloonian

Very disappointed in the PS4 Asia Digital Download Situation

I got mine to work (12 digit code from Fangamer) - it said it would be available from midnight in the UK and it was. Downloading now... I only had the one code but I only had the game and no extras
  6. kowloonian

Kickstarter update #123 Backer reward walkthrough

Seems to be for the full game, I'm downloading it now :)
  7. kowloonian

Ah fair enough, it's midnight for me in the UK, just assumed it would be the same for everyone - 2019-11-19 09:00 JST 2019-11-19 08:00 HKT 2019-11-19 01:00 CET 2019-11-19 00:00 GMT 2019-11-18 19:00 EST 2019-11-18 16:00 PST
  8. kowloonian

Anyone else get their name completely wrong in the credits?

It's been so long since I backed it I can't even remember if my reward included my name in the credits - don't think I can justify sitting through 20 mins to look for a name that might not be there!
  9. kowloonian

My Fangamer survey has just been updated, so the codes are there now, but it says they won't be active until midnight in your respective country... so I have an hour to wait... beats 18 years I guess...
Back