Recent content by Man from the East

1. Man from the East

Shenmue is in video game from but it not actually video game

It easy to make all Shenmue story in one game But it will be an action fighting game with revenge story not special like Yu Suzuki's Shenmue No One make videogame like this It crazy ambition He want to make it like Virtual World not like Open World game I think he want to make one chapter one...
  2. Man from the East

Were you happier with no Shenmue III? Or do you prefer living in a post-Shenmue III world?

I dont know what you guys looking for I love Shenmue more after finish S3 It is Shenmue game nothing come close to it no game like Shenmue it take a time for walking talking no Giant arrow no Icon on the head of NPC Shenmue 3 not making by mainstream gaming formula story not like action movie...
  3. Man from the East

Battle Rally new moves?

I hear all item you unlock in DLC will tranfer to your main game
  4. Man from the East

How many treasure map on bell tower

I think it easy to remove second Dragon and hard for they to dont see this error There something about DLC?
  5. Man from the East

How many treasure map on bell tower

I see 2 but look like they handle only one
  6. Man from the East

Why is everyone involved in Shenmue 3 keep mouth shut?

I mean, similar to some people talking about Overwatch 2. Before it announced
  7. Man from the East

I dont say about offical
  8. Man from the East

And problem about Mass effect Andromeda too
  9. Man from the East

In Anthem or left alive and Fantastic Four 2015(movie) I think It not long when they talk about disaster
  10. Man from the East

How many people in YS NET Deep Silver EPIC If Shenmue 3 is disaster many people will jump of the boat walk away and talking about problem of the game the negative info is sale very well and fast in internet and I dont belief Lakshya Digital dont want to know how is Shenmue 3 sales and not ask...
  11. Man from the East

Can Remove Ryo plaster?

Is it possible
  12. Man from the East

Shenmue 3 Sales

Play asia all regions out of stock now and many online shop in Thailand only1-2 in stock
  13. Man from the East

Shenmue 3 Sales

Play-asia Shenmue 3 US EUR ASIA sold out now only JP available
  14. Man from the East

Shenmue 3 Sales

Paly-asia have Shenmue 3 PS4 only 1in Stock
Back