Shenmue is in video game from but it not actually video game

It easy to make all Shenmue story in one game
But it will be an action fighting game with revenge story not special like Yu Suzuki's Shenmue
No One make videogame like this It crazy ambition
He want to make it like Virtual World not like Open World game
I think he want to make one chapter one location
That why Shenmue is Special for me I played countless AAA games but nothing have a feeling like this
Big part of Shenmue gameplay not Fighting
But Walking and Talking with people finding something or someone
like someone said to Ryo "You're always looking for something!" maybe it a message from Yu san
There are tons of video game in maket If you not enjoy Shenmue gameplay I dont know why you want to play Shenmue game

Last edited:
Er, uh....

I, umm....
Here was my interpretation of the OP:
'YS could have crammed everything together into one game to finish the series, but it would have been stripped of story elements that make it anything more than a simple revenge story. Yu Suzuki has tremendous ambition for the series that bears itself out in large, detailed locations that appear to encompass a chapter each. No one else makes games like this, and that's what makes them special, especially compared to AAA games. The driving force behind Shenmue's gameplay doesn't feel like it's combat/fighting, but searching things out, walking around, and talking with people. There are plenty of games not like Shenmue on the market, for everyone else, there's Shennmue.'

Back