Recent content by Matt180

1. M

Shenmue 3 Improvements/Keeps For Shenmue 4

The good The environment, especially in Bailu. The jobs/activities. Loved fishing, also enjoyed the rose garden a lot. Spent so much time fighting at the rose garden. The gameplay structure, of investigating, fighting, and having to earn money. The game gave lots of ways to earn money. The slow...
  2. M

What do you rate the game (1-10)?

yea you see, I didn't watch anything prior to the game. This don't mean to much to me.
  3. M

Il add to that. The last game I enjoyed playing through and felt obsessed with was Prey, but even that game didn't stop me playing other games now and then. This game has. I only play Shenmue 3. When I don't, I watch youtube lets plays on it lol. Its not perfect, hence why it isn't a 10. But...
  4. M

So ive not completed the game yet. I think im quite deep into it though. Ive just been purposefully taking things really slow. Im giving it a 9. Im addicted to the game. Its the only game im playing. It has stopped me playing every other game I own.
  5. M

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

its really nice to see new Shenmue fans! it makes me happy to know these remasters got new people to experience the game.
  6. M

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

I haven't completed the game yet, but im very much enjoying it. Im surprised to see so many people criticize the story, as for me that's never been my priority while playing through Shenmue. Its always been about the setting, atmosphere the game creates, and the quirky characters and things to...
  7. M

Shenmue 3: side quests

I managed that, but I cannot get the car for the kid in the city. I must of tried almost 200 times now. Got every other car many multiple times. It just isn't fun, wasting money watching the same animation over and over again. Its infuriating.
  8. M

What a disappointment

I agree about it feeling like fanservice. Its just too much. The forklift driving job, the lucky hit stands everywhere, the two huge arcades very close to each other. It also doesn't help that there is so much that is just so immersion breaking. The t-shirts and capsule toys that are of Ryo...
  9. M

Where did forklift guy go

Sorry if this diverts off topic. But in regards to him. Where am I suppose to meet him to learn this move he said he will teach me? I went all around the area at 5pm like he said, but couldn't find him.
  10. M

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

I've struggled. The vast majority of qte's I havent been able to do first time. It's frustrating for me because it ruins the flow.
  11. M

Will you ever go back to play Shenmue 1&2 again?

Yes. Soon as I finish S3, I'm going to replay each game.
  12. M

Shenmue 3 Sales

Exactly. Football Manager is massive in the uk, but its also almost exclusively digital. I have no idea even that they still released the game physically. The fact that it still beat physical sales of S3 is what is the worrying sign. Forget about the games in the top 10, its not a huge...
  13. M

Shenmue 3 Sales

Exactly. I don't think many people were expecting it to be top of the charts. But even with low expectations, 17th in its debut week is terrible.
  14. M

Shenmue 3 Sales

Shenmue III being 17th in the UK is a disaster. Its that simple. Lets not forget that the Shenmue remasters got to number 2? I think, albeit also on the Xbox. No point citing Football Manager also, as this game is practically exclusively digital. Im very surprised and disappointed it did so...
Back