Recent content by moon child

1. moon child

Will you ever go back to play Shenmue 1&2 again?

Same, once Animal Crossing comes out next year I’ll be selling my soul to that game.
  2. moon child

Would you have accepted a third delay?

I wouldn’t have, being so close yet so far away to the release date was killing me. I think people are a bit harsh about S3. This game is the result of fans banding together and funding a game that we thought wasn’t ever going to happen. Yeah it has hiccups, but it’s such a huge accomplishment...
  3. moon child

What song are you listening to right now?

I bought tickets and ended up not going. I’m kicking myself for it.
  4. moon child

What song are you listening to right now?

gotta love Ghost!
  5. moon child

What are some Lower (or Average) Rated Games that you really enjoyed?

I love Blinx so much, plenty of my summer vacations were spent playing this when I was a kid. When I wasn’t playing Shenmue I was playing Blinx.
  6. moon child

Dojo Members New and Old

Newbie here :p I’m trying to do better at posting, but I spend most of my time lurking.
  7. moon child

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Found an interesting shop name . . .
  8. moon child

Ask the Person Below you a Question?

I had pizza too! 😂 Q: it’s almost 2020, how would you summarize your past ten years ?
  9. moon child

Shenmue III's Expansion on the Series Lore - What Did We Learn?

I wonder the same for the interrogation scene, it seemed a bit.... Odd. I’m not sure what they were going for during that scene.
  10. moon child

Shenmue III's Expansion on the Series Lore - What Did We Learn?

Also that she can talk to animals, I wonder if that will be brought up again?
  11. moon child

Shenmue IV Confirmed!

Yeah it’s so hefty you’ll need a forklift to lift it off the shelf ! .... I’ll see myself out now.
  12. moon child

Ask the Person Below you a Question?

Non existent lmao Q: Would you rather fight ten leprechaun sized Dou Niu’s or one Dou Niu sized leprechaun ?
  13. moon child

Shenmue 3 Intoxication Poll

Dang, I only have 5. If I toss some cocaine in the mix do you think that’ll do the trick?
  14. moon child

Shenmue 3 Intoxication Poll

I’m gonna inject at least 5 marijuanas before playing
Back