Recent content by MrHazuki

1. M

What are you playing?

I used to be an adventurer like you, until i took an arrow in the knee Playing Skyrim cause i can now that I have beaten Shenmue 1/2.
  2. M

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

Wow, btw I'd like to hack the notebook enteries on shenmue 1 pc, where is the file containing that code? cant find 1st_read.bin
  3. M

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

I love how much we mod Shenmue 1/2 on pc, but What have we not done yet that we did back on the Dreamcast versions of Sm1/2, Can we use the same techniques that we've learned from than to mod the heck out of the PC releases? Though the pc version does have the same engine as on DC, right? I'd...
  4. M

Shenmue 1/2 Facts and Glitches

This thread is about random facts and/or glitches from the first two Shenmue games, Wether you're playing the Dreamcast versions or the tre-release doesn't matter. DISCLAIMER: I did not come up with the whole "facts and glitches you may not know" thing, This is obviously inspired by Matt A.K.A...
  5. M

The videogame landscape will never be the same again

Remember back when you just put a game disc into your console and it played straight away? That was not too long ago, Now look what it has turned into: Always online-DRM, Huge updates, subscriptions, Game delisting, digital vs physical gaming, Do we really "OWN" the games we buy these days...
  6. M

Can Sony actually fix the PS3's CMOS battery issue for once?

I would help, but I can't see that good on my right eye but im not blind, I usually do stuff that involves modding of software, OS recovery, etc. My suggestion is try not to unplug the PS3's power supply if possible, sorry if this went in the wrong topic, i tried my best.
  7. M

What are you playing?

Im playing the PRE-FPS versions of GTA 5, on the xbox 360, bro the game has changed alot from those days... Anyone else with me on this one LOL. Also I'm playing TES4 Oblivion on pc, bought it on microsoft store and OMG it has aged as bad as spoiled milk, not to mention the memes, bro
  8. M

Random Gaming Thoughts

Dude, Im playing GTA 5 on the xbox 360, and it looks awesome, even though it came out ..... WOW 9 years ago, Holy sheeeeet i feel SO OLD right now.
  9. M

OGGM (Our general gaming memories)

Here you can post your stories about any gaming experiences/memories you have had as children/teenagers or even now as adults. Me myself i was born in 2002 (Nov 25th specifically) So I eather played outside using sticks, or I was playing games on my original xbox, The OG xbox was my very first...
  10. M

What Movie Are You Watching?

Im watching E.T (the so-called "Shotgun removal release from 2002) the one with Dee Wallace, Drew Barry More and Peter Cayote. It is bout this 10 year old kid who finds a wierd ailien in his backyard toolshed, It sold a hell of a lot of merch back in the 80s, Directed by Steven Speelberg who...
  11. M

Shenmue series Mod ideas/plans

cool idea man :)
  12. M

Btw sorry for possible spelling mistakes
  13. M

If you have any ideas or suggestions for shenmue 1,2 or 3 mods on PC, post them in here and we'll see if we could make them a reallity, PS: I am not a mod maker nor do i have the knowlege to make mods, Tho I think we all know a thing or two about the games to help us along the way. Cheers from...
  14. M

Why is it that everytime a Shenmue game releases, a historical event happens right after it releases?

Shenmue the anime released right as the "Invasion" happened, the next game will release before the Sun explodes, nah just joking, sorry
  15. M

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

Oh and btw, I disable patches and go to the harbor and the hud freezes but if i press F8 i see ryo as normal, to fix this, enter the harbor lounge with hud on and it should un freeze the UI
Back