Recent content by Neil

1. N

For those who have played or completed the game. How would you rate Shenmue III?

SHENMUE 3 is full of stuff to interact with in all areas and does make it feel alive. When you first start the game it takes time to adjust into the slow pace of the game but as you do it does get enjoyable. I liked the fact you build your fighting skills and earn money. The things that wasn't...
  2. N

Shenmue 3 Sales

I'm still enjoying shenmue 3 so don't know where the story goes yet (no spoilers please) but Its starting to look like the story should have been pushed into 3 in case this happened with low sales or we may end up disappointed again and never seeing 4. If by chance we do get 4. I believe the...
  3. N

Shenmue 3 Sales

I will be buying the season pass. I have the Kickstarter and got the collector's edition too and me and my kids are loving the game.
  4. N

Shenmue 3 Sales

Unfortunately shenmue 3 in the UK has only managed 17th in the charts. This doesn't fill me with confidence for a easy chance of shenmue 4. I hope I'm wrong and it still makes plenty of money but I'm worried. Don't want to have to wait or fight years for shenmue 4.
  5. N

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

The dojo lamp.
  6. N

I have played around 5 hours now and been side tracked a while with training and mini games. The story is just starting to get going now. I'm enjoying it very much. Yes I see people's comments about stamina and yes at times it can get a little annoying but as I went on I don't mind it. I believe...
  7. N

I am so far loving the shenmue experience. I am taking my time and can say I have not got to far yet as been side tracked into mini games and training. Hope everyone's enjoying the game.
  8. N

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Yes after 18yr it's here. So excited and I have to go to work knowing it's Sat here. Play time tonight 😁
  9. N

Hope mine comes today. No news for post yet on my collectors edition from simplygames tho.
  10. N

Kickstarter update #124 Thank You message from Yu Suzuki

I forgot to say thank you to the full team and all that's helped with creating shenmue 3. 👍
  11. N

Kickstarter update #124 Thank You message from Yu Suzuki

Yes thank you yu Suzuki for creating shenmue 3 a game that us fans never gave up hope for but didn't know if we would ever see it. New shenmue fans my kids have played and are now in love with shenmue too and can't wait for 3. Thank you to all. We did it together.
  12. N

Just had royal mail update mine is going to be Tuesday 3pm but that's after my post comes so could be Wednesday.
  13. N

Well I hope all goes well for you with surgery. At least after the 18yrs shenmue 3 is here to enjoy as soon as you can. Try getting yu Suzuki to pop round to wish you well 🤣
  14. N

Cheers for reply. Yeah mine still same status. So think it will be Tuesday but am hoping for Monday. Oh will have to talk to the wife till Tuesday. Joke 🤣😁
  15. N

Any body got it from royal mail yet in UK? Mine says still waiting for royal mail to receive.
Back