Recent content by NovaGB

1. N

Request Shenmue 3 save game STEAM version

Thanks for the reply, none of these will work because they are epic games saves not steam, i tried hex editing and renaming and they still won't work
  2. N

Request Shenmue 3 save game STEAM version

Hi i just got to Niaowu before i upgraded my gpu and cpu/motherboard etc, i had to reformat and install windows etc, however i didn't realise the game does not have cloud saves so i lost everything i had done, does somebody have a save game file from the start of this area after you get off of...
  3. N

How to load epic games save game on Steam version

I think i'll speed run it through the game again, because i cant even remember my password for epic, i only had 2 games on there, this one and a metro game that i finished, thanks for all your help
  4. N

I don't have the epic version installed anymore and i stopped using epic over a year ago
  5. N

So should i download one of those and put it in my Shenmue3\Binaries\Win64 folder? if so which one?
  6. N

ah no, i haven't used any mods in the game, i did use a money cheat on a trainer on my save just because i couldn't be bothered to grind the games but no other modifications
  7. N

No just the ones that came with the deluxe edition
  8. N

that would be great if you could, sorry for taking up your time though
  9. N

This one says no saved data
  10. N

yes mate 100% all there, all installed and Battle Rally is in the menu (i edited my post and added a screenshot showing the dlc installed a few posts above)
  11. N

I wasn't a backer, i bought it both times on each launcher
  12. N

it says the same about missing a dlc pack (i have all installed) i noticed others mentioning this on Steam Discussions also.
  13. N

Yes i bought the Digital Deluxe version which comes with all dlc (dlcs 1,2,3) This is the fresh files
  14. N

ok we got progress the one you sent me last shows up in the slot but it says failed to load save when i try and load it. It says please download and install DLC pack (i have all dlc on steam) Do you still want the clean save i made or should i discard that now?
  15. N

i'm just doing the fresh one for you, excuse my stupidness i have just never done this before, i will try this one once i have generated the fresh one, it takes a while because you have to go to the village before you can save but there is a lot of unskippable talking first
Back