Request Shenmue 3 save game STEAM version

Hi i just got to Niaowu before i upgraded my gpu and cpu/motherboard etc, i had to reformat and install windows etc, however i didn't realise the game does not have cloud saves so i lost everything i had done, does somebody have a save game file from the start of this area after you get off of the boat?

It has to be from the Steam version as i have noticed EPic games and other versions are not cross compatible.

Thanks in advance.

Can't vouch for it, but it looks like somebody uploaded some save files in the comments of this Reddit thread. Might be of some use to you:

Can't vouch for it, but it looks like somebody uploaded some save files in the comments of this Reddit thread. Might be of some use to you:

Thanks for the reply, none of these will work because they are epic games saves not steam, i tried hex editing and renaming and they still won't work

Thanks for the reply, none of these will work because they are epic games saves not steam, i tried hex editing and renaming and they still won't work

Ah that's unfortunate. How weird that they're not compatible. Don't have anything else to offer I'm afraid, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Back