Recent content by oldman82

1. O

Better Textures by Streamer2k (OVERHAUL Texture pack) - Native mod: It works without SpecialK! -

I'm a bit of a lurker around these parts but i just logged in to say thanks for the texture pack ,great work. Makes a noticeable improvement to the game ,very good.
  2. O

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

Is it a good idea to use all the texture packs for Shen 1 listed above or do you have to choose between one or the other ?
  3. O

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Thanks LemonHaze ,a litlle bit confusing trawling through the comments here ,appreciate the info. + Thanks for the great mod !
  4. O

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Which one is the latest ? The bottom one in comments on page 1?
  5. O

Shenmue III no intro patch [REQUEST]

Have you tired renaming them ? Sometimes that is all you need. Or fake 0kb bik files (if they're bik files ).
  6. O

how to turn on debug mode of shenmue3?

Try Universal unlocker though i don't know what the commands are or if it will work with Shenmue . Googling Unreal debug commands or something similar might help. https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm#downloading-the-unlocker There is more games being added...
  7. O

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

I did shenmue 1 ok then moved the patcher into the shenmue 2 folder: I did it from the game folders to try and avoid any issues from Windows folder permissions /U.A.C. I also have the game folder excluded from my antivirus scanning which can sometimes interfere with certain tools.. This is what...
Back