Recent content by ProjektH8

1. ProjektH8

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

That's not a bug. You just ran out of spaces for the screenshots. Delete a few and you can take more.
  2. ProjektH8

Title: Shenmue 2 Darts Broken Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: 5/5 Category: Mechanics Status: Not Fixed Priority: High Observed Result: Darts do not go where they are aimed in Shenmue 2. They're always either high or low, seemingly at random. Expected Result: Darts go...
  3. ProjektH8

Report removed, as I figured out I was doing it wrong and am very stupid. Lol
  4. ProjektH8

Adam Koralik 'Special Video' and Livestream

Is the livestream going to be on Twitch or Youtube?
  5. ProjektH8

What are you playing?

Destiny 2, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and Tomb Raider. I occasionally hop onto ESO as well.
  6. ProjektH8

Games You Like But Everone Else Hates.

Destiny 2: I've played it since launch and have loved it the whole time. End game content was lacking, but moment to moment gameplay is phenomenal. A lot of the criticisms against it are valid, but a lot more are blown very heavily out of preportion. Can't wait for Forsaken; Uldren will pay...
  7. ProjektH8

Anime.

You are wrong. Yu Yu Hakusho is the best shonen ever. Not debatable. Lol xP Anyway, my favorites: Cowboy Bebop Serial Experiments Lain Neon Genesis Evangelion Tenchi Muyo Hellsing Ultimate
  8. ProjektH8

Cross compatibility saving?

I would assume so. Whether physical or digital, the two versions are going to use the same engine and save system, so there's no reason they wouldn't be compatible like that.
  9. ProjektH8

Japanese VO, English Subtitles

@ShenmueTree Yeah I know it's a long shot.
  10. ProjektH8

Japanese VO, English Subtitles

I'm curious if anyone knows whether the English subtitles associated with the Japanese VO will be their own separate script, or if they'll just use the captions from the English script. It's not a huge deal either way, but since there are some translation errors with the original English script...
  11. ProjektH8

Shenmue I & II - which voice language will you all choose?

Japanese. I've never played the first game in Japanese, so I'll be doing that one for the new experience. And I've never been a giant fan of the English VO. It has a certain charm to it sure, and the nostalgia of it all makes me smile, but overall I just don't like it as much as the rest of the...
  12. ProjektH8

I'm surprised people are complaining

The simple fact they were able to get these games, especially 1, running on modern hardware at all without using emulation is a damn miracle if you know anything about the game's source code. I am happy as can be with what they're putting out.
  13. ProjektH8

Shenmue Dojo Forum Features

Mobile friendly format alone was worth having to re-register. Lol good stuff.
Back