Recent content by RangerPhoenix

1. RangerPhoenix

Can i binge watch?

Nah. None of that garbage. That’s where I have hobbies that kick in.
  2. RangerPhoenix

English dub

Same issue for me on Apple TV. Japanese only, but to be honest, I like it that way. Feels more authentic. It would be nice to have the option though! Maybe they will fix soon.
  3. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Shows up for me now on Crunchyroll! Woo!
  4. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Found this on Reddit. I guess I will be getting mine at 12:30am late tonight.
  5. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Same. I’ll check later tonight.
  6. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

It’s funny I still don’t see it in the app on my phone even with the full title spelled out. I can definitely see it on the website that you posted but I can’t watch it there. It shows “Start Watching” and I click but it does nothing. Maybe it’s a regional thing? Odd
  7. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Ah! Thanks!
  8. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Ok thanks. I’m surprised they don’t have a placeholder with the trailers in Crunchyroll setup yet. Hoping it shows tonight.
  9. RangerPhoenix

How to watch in Canada?

Is it possible to watch this in Canada, not on a computer? Apple TV user here. Can’t find the Adult Swim app and Crunchyroll doesn’t return any results for Shenmue. I would gladly pay for these services for the show.
  10. RangerPhoenix

Can i binge watch?

I love that it’s a weekly release. Lots of time to process the episode and talk about it with you folk. In the meantime hyped for another episode while we wait!
  11. RangerPhoenix

Promote Your Shenmue Streams & Let's Plays

Hey guys! I'm live right now! Stop by and lets share some Shenmue chat/history! I've been with the Dojo since the beginning but just made a new account. Here is my link!
Back