How to watch in Canada?

Is it possible to watch this in Canada, not on a computer? Apple TV user here. Can’t find the Adult Swim app and Crunchyroll doesn’t return any results for Shenmue. I would gladly pay for these services for the show.

I'm not familiar with Apple TV. I subscribed to Crunchyroll and downloaded the app both on my phone and tv. The first episode is not available yet. It should release tonight.

It's not available on adultswim in Canada.

Ok thanks. I’m surprised they don’t have a placeholder with the trailers in Crunchyroll setup yet. Hoping it shows tonight.

That's there. You have to search precisely "Shenmue the Animation". Searching just "Shenmue" brings up no results.
It’s funny I still don’t see it in the app on my phone even with the full title spelled out. I can definitely see it on the website that you posted but I can’t watch it there. It shows “Start Watching” and I click but it does nothing. Maybe it’s a regional thing? Odd

Just checked my phone and my tv, nothing comes up when I search shenmue or check my queue. I added it to my watchlist already.

In my timezone, it will be available at 10:30 tonight. Hoping everything goes smoothly and it's all made accessible on time. I've never used crunchyroll so I don't know how it normally works. This is all new to me and it can't come fast enough.

Just checked my phone and my tv, nothing comes up when I search shenmue or check my queue. I added it to my watchlist already.

In my timezone, it will be available at 10:30 tonight. Hoping everything goes smoothly and it's all made accessible on time. I've never used crunchyroll so I don't know how it normally works. This is all new to me and it can't come fast enough.
Same. I’ll check later tonight.

Back